Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

don’t use goroids!

balbm12

OMG do not use goroids.com they Have the crappiest customer service I've ever seen in my life. It's like dealing with the cable company dealing with these morons. They sent me the wrong gear instead of getting primobolan they sent me deca-durabolin which is like a third of the price. I asked them for a refund and the guy said I'd have to send him back what I sent him first which to me seems like a huge risk. If it's your mistake shouldn't he have to send me the right products without me having to jump through hoops?

If you want a trusted source that not only has some of the best customer service you can find but also top quality and shipping speed, look no further than Domestic Supply... An industry leader for over a decade, you will know you are taken care of at all times with them!

Domestic Supply is the go to source for so many and has been for well over a decade. There are countless reviews, threads and excellent feedback posted on many many sites. The quality speaks for itself. I would strongly recommend making the change to Domestic Supply !

Domestic Supply is the go to source for so many and has been for well over a decade. There are countless reviews, threads and excellent feedback posted on many many sites. The quality speaks for itself. I would strongly recommend making the change to Domestic Supply !
i'm with you on that. domestic-supply is JP approved

Brother, try Napsgear.org and we won't disappoint you!

Your order will be taken care on priority by Naps forum reps.

For any order related assistance you can directly PM me or reach out to me on below email, I'm happy to help!

Thanks.

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org