Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating a big breakfast

J26oFdan

I was listening to a podcast on line and the host said that breakfast should be the largest meal of the day and then you should eat smaller meals as a day goes on. He says it's important because it keeps your body anabolic. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?

Only eat a big breakfast if you're on a bulking cycle

well it surely wasn't my podcast cause that has been proven to be false and goes against 2M years of human evolution

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

I was listening to a podcast on line and the host said that breakfast should be the largest meal of the day and then you should eat smaller meals as a day goes on. He says it's important because it keeps your body anabolic. Do you agree or disagree with the statement?
Disagree

I don't do it personally but it would depend on your overall diet and goals. For example, no issue if you do 20/4 fasting and your feeding window is in the AM.