Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

energy drink addictions

taueren

looking for an afternoon option as my energy levels seem to be crashing more and more. I started using gas station energy drinks like red bull and monster brands and it seems like the more I use them the more of them I need. now I cannot even function without them and am spending like $15 a day buying them. how do i break that addiction?

looking for an afternoon option as my energy levels seem to be crashing more and more. I started using gas station energy drinks like red bull and monster brands and it seems like the more I use them the more of them I need. now I cannot even function without them and am spending like $15 a day buying them. how do i break that addiction?

I don't drink energy drinks since I started taking cardazol. I feel much better on it.

yeah that is how it works. these drinks should frankly be illegal cause people are too stupid to understand the risks here. what a waste of $$$ and the damage you are doing to your body. stimulant use will drastically reduce your age expectancy, your heart only has a certain amount of beats before it goes buy bye.

Jist stop taking them. It might suck a couple days but your body will adapt. Overuse of stimulants is a road that you dont want to be on

Just stop cold turkey. It will take a couple days to adjust and you may have some headaches but you need to fight through. Once that passes, the combination of drinking water instead, and good sleep will have you feeling much better.