Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting rules

BrklyN

what are the rules when it comes to fasting
am I allowed to drink coffee or tea?
am I allowed to have bone broth
which supplements am I supposed to take during a fast
what supplements are allowed during a fast?
What other tips and advice can you give me when it comes to what I can and can't take

people who say to use supplements with it or its okay to drink coffee just don't understand the point of fasting. the idea behind fasting is to FAST FROM EVERYTHING. a water fast you would drink water during a fast, you can add some salt and electrolytes to your water if you are having a tough time hydrating

if you add vitamins to a fast that isn't fasting. that is not eating food and taking vitamins. not the same thing. you won't get the full autophagy and anti aging benefits which is a damn shame and a waste of your fast. but many guys just don't get that part, they only care about fat loss which is not even 1% of the benefits of fasting.

having said that above there are different variations of fasting, some guys will just have bone broth the entire fast, some guys might drink pure coconut water, and some guys will still have coffee/tea. will you get SOME benefits from this? yes. will you get ALL THE BENEFITS? not even close. you won't fully shut down your digestion system for example if you are still taking in nutrients so if you want to do it 100% then just water.

i have many tips on my podcast over on evo, check that out or pm me for more info

What other tips and advice can you give me when it comes to what I can and can't take
You can drink coffee and tea with fasting.

Not bone broth or any other food, no supplements either.

I suggest you drink electrolytes salts though.

people who say to use supplements with it or its okay to drink coffee just don't understand the point of fasting. the idea behind fasting is to FAST FROM EVERYTHING. a water fast you would drink water during a fast, you can add some salt and electrolytes to your water if you are having a tough time hydrating

if you add vitamins to a fast that isn't fasting. that is not eating food and taking vitamins. not the same thing. you won't get the full autophagy and anti aging benefits which is a damn shame and a waste of your fast. but many guys just don't get that part, they only care about fat loss which is not even 1% of the benefits of fasting.

having said that above there are different variations of fasting, some guys will just have bone broth the entire fast, some guys might drink pure coconut water, and some guys will still have coffee/tea. will you get SOME benefits from this? yes. will you get ALL THE BENEFITS? not even close. you won't fully shut down your digestion system for example if you are still taking in nutrients so if you want to do it 100% then just water.

i have many tips on my podcast over on evo, check that out or pm me for more info
Having bone broth or coconut water is NOT a fast, that's a low calorie diet.

coffee and tea still have nutrients and calories in them. a lot of people don't know this. you want to just drink water, that is what i do

My view on fasting is water only nothing else.

Water

Black coffee or teas without any sugar or creams. As long as it doesn't have calories it can be taken.

Bone broth only after the fast is done or before, it contains calories.

Big Fasting Episode

It really depends on why you are fasting. If you are looking for pure fat loss then coffee/tea is going to be fine. Assuming you are not adding anything to it. If you are looking for all the benefits that fasting provides, stick with just water.