Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatigued after increase to 450MG and Log

bcbx212

V.I.P.
Logger
What’s up guys! Was hoping for a bit of guidance.

I started TRT 6 weeks ago stats below

200MG test cyp - once a week
HCG 10000 IU - 5 IU’s twice a week
Anastrazole - 2MG a week
B-12 injection - once a week
HGH - 2IU’s a day

2 weeks ago I added 250MG Testosterone enanthate a week to equal 450MG. Also added L-Arginine 1ML 3 times a week and semaglutide once a week. Since the add I feel tired all the time and lightheaded. I stopped feeling good and was wondering where I went wrong. My blood pressure and glucose are good.

I’m Training 6 days a week and was wondering if I was overtraining or maybe the semaglutide is contributing to these symptoms.

My sleep has been really bad too. I wake up after 4 hours every night and have to work my way back to sleep. I’ve always had insomnia and use cannabis to help.

Any advice to help with my sleep and fatigue would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I am under the impression you dont know a lot about semaglutide and the dangers associated with it but as you said, you just added that as well and that is the culprit... i would never use it and fatigue is a big issue with it on top of so many other possibilities.. restless sleep is also an issue with it... you are taking some large risks by using it, not to mention you are using far far far too much hcg as well...

you also need to do bloodwork when things are this far off but you also need to look into the things you are doing and using far more..

As Dylan said, it is the semaglutide. I do not have his knowledge base on it but I looked into it a fair amount and there are so many negative possibilities with it. I cannot see it being worth it whatsoever myself

I am under the impression you dont know a lot about semaglutide and the dangers associated with it but as you said, you just added that as well and that is the culprit... i would never use it and fatigue is a big issue with it on top of so many other possibilities.. restless sleep is also an issue with it... you are taking some large risks by using it, not to mention you are using far far far too much hcg as well...

you also need to do bloodwork when things are this far off but you also need to look into the things you are doing and using far more..
I did some research on semaglutide and read some positive and negative benefits. My ex girlfriend was in Ozempic because she is diabetic and she had similar side effects. I was hoping for a 8 week run going into summer to help with appetite suppression but it is definitely hitting me negatively, I am discontinuing use immediately.

Correction on the HCG stat I am on 5 IU’s a week taking 2.5 IU’s twice a week.

As Dylan said, it is the semaglutide. I do not have his knowledge base on it but I looked into it a fair amount and there are so many negative possibilities with it. I cannot see it being worth it whatsoever myself
Agreed, stopping use immediately.

Anastrazole - 2MG a week
HGH - 2IU’s a day

2 weeks ago I added 250MG Testosterone enanthate a week to equal 450MG. Also added L-Arginine 1ML 3 times a week and semaglutide once a week. Since the add I feel tired all the time and lightheaded. I stopped feeling good and was wondering where I went wrong. My blood pressure and glucose are good.

I’m Training 6 days a week and was wondering if I was overtraining or maybe the semaglutide is contributing to these symptoms.

My sleep has been really bad too. I wake up after 4 hours every night and have to work my way back to sleep. I’ve always had insomnia and use cannabis to help.

Thanks.
Correction in the HCG stat,

10,000 IU - 5 IU’s a week or 2.5 IU’s in insulin syringe twice a week.

I did some research on semaglutide and read some positive and negative benefits. My ex girlfriend was in Ozempic because she is diabetic and she had similar side effects. I was hoping for a 8 week run going into summer to help with appetite suppression but it is definitely hitting me negatively, I am discontinuing use immediately.

Correction on the HCG stat I am on 5 IU’s a week taking 2.5 IU’s twice a week.
1000 ius per week is more than enough and you definitely do not need nor want to run it long term...

the semaglutide is a realm of unknown and when it comes to weight loss drugs like it.. they are often extremely dangerous on top of the fact, the weight rebound effect is highly common.. you cannot stay on it long term and often times when you discontinue use, you could have a bad rebound effect but the bigger concern is the long and short term side effects ... the risk/reward is just not even close to being there... just be very careful man

what you are doing here isn't TRT for starters. true TRT is 90-125mgs of test a week. that is it

you are not only doing 200mgs which is way more then your body needs to reach a baseline, but then adding an AI, hcg, hgh (again double a true HRT dose)

then on top of that you are using an anti diabetes medication that has tons of side effects that i never recommend for people.

it is simply a strategy of throw whatever at my body for this or that. in reality the best way to lose body fat is to NOT throw things at your body. look into FASTING. once you learn about it then you will have found your answer to so many things. and the best thing is it costs NOTHING. which is why so many people get upset when i talk fasting. they can't sell you shit

Anastrazole - 2MG a week
HGH - 2IU’s a day

Thanks.
@bcbx212 semaglutide is a big problem and I think you should drop the arginine too for now and cut out the HCG, you don't need it.

I suggest straight
testosterone enan 450mgs/week
hgh 2 IUs/day
n2guard 7caps ed organ liver support
aromasin ai 5mgs ed for estrogen support

Thats just shooting in the dark here the real problem is we don't know your log journal. if you want us to truly guide you, you need to share a full LOG journal training diet cardio supplements.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone hgh cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

hcg can cause this too btw
but we need to check your log first

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I think you lack organ liver support and you dont need hcg but you do need a LOG