Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Few words About Pharmacom Labs

let me say few words about Pharmacom labs products and basicstero
I can assure that pharmacom products are legit - we have many competitive athletes using their products and there were many clients posted their bloods on all boards
about lab tests - any manufacturer may have bad batch. even pfizer of bayer.
also I hope that most of members now how lab tests are done - and for oils 5-10% underdose on lab tests are nothing bad
we are currently waiting for more products to be tested and as soon as we get them - will post also on our website
but come on guys
who will fake testosterone and don't fake primo?)))

yes, overdosed products like Test E500 may cause PIP - nothing new. that's why we have caution that this product is not for everyone ! and we still sell it and most clients are happy with it!
about infections - you also know how many guys store vials and make injections.
few weeks ago one client contacted me with the problem because all gear got crystalized ...he stored it in fridge...

about basicstero - I never comment anyone's business. maybe they have some issues with managers or shippers...

I can assure that pharmacom products are legit - we have many competitive athletes using their products and there were many clients posted their bloods on all boards
also I hope that most of members now how lab tests are done - and for oils 5-10% underdose on lab tests are nothing bad
we are currently waiting for more products to be tested and as soon as we get them - will post also on our website
but come on guys

yes, overdosed products like Test E500 may cause PIP - nothing new. that's why we have caution that this product is not for everyone ! and we still sell it and most clients are happy with it!
few weeks ago one client contacted me with the problem because all gear got crystalized ...he stored it in fridge...

about basicstero - I never comment anyone's business. maybe they have some issues with managers or shippers...
@domestic-supply.com I read your post on Pharmacom on EVO about this. I trust domestic-supply, there is no question.

Do I trust pharmacom labs as much as I trust you Greg @domestic-supply.com? No, absolutely not. Just like I stopped trusting ZPHC when I saw the bad lab tests and bad reports (keep in mind I was using zphc before that), I can stop trusting pharmacom labs as well.

Did pharmacom labs give anyone AIDS? I don't know if this is true or not but it makes me wonder.

Now, does pharmacom labs have underdosed steroids on the market? absolutely 100% fact they do. There is lab tests on the market to prove it.

I don't think it's fair for you to defend pharmacom labs when you are not a manufacturer of this UG bathtub gear Greg, you are just a reseller correct? I mean brands can go sour overnight don't you believe this?

I was told by admins pharmacom wanted me banned before for talking truth to power and I hate that, I had to keep my mouth shut because they had a store here trying to ban and bully members. I'm glad admins will get rid of them and I don't have to shut up anymore!

bros Greg I always be backing you up everywhere. But I don't want to get shut down or bullied. basicstero tried to shut down and bully our mods and vips and members with their pharmacom scam. I don't support that and I wont have it. I been a d-s rep since 2005 back in the day always backed you up bro.

I was threatened and bullied by pharmacom and they wanted me banned from the forums for supporting other brands! No respect for that kind of behaviour. Yea I can be over the top but banning me because I disagree? AINT COOL!

Monstro told me about his situation and he had to hush it up. I can verify it btw.

I fully, openly and unbiasly support Greg and Domestic-supply.

I do NOT in any way shape or form support censoring and banning members who post the truth.

Greg you are a good person, you are trusted, respected and loved on the forums.

Pharmacom on the other hand is no longer trusted by me. I would not use the brand personally and would not support it.

I checked the claims that pharmacom causes aids, cannot verify, but I have heard other bad claims as well.

I don't wish to comment on the politics here. I do wish to say I support Greg and I support domestic-supply.

Though I will never support pharmacom labs after talking to the mods.

Personally I hate censorship and banning. I don't like it and don't welcome it.
Greg you are a cool cat. I was using domestic-supply on Elitefitness.com even in 2007 I think. I trust you very much.

Greg I don't want to be rude, so I will not comment what I really think about this brand. As my mother said, if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

I would like to add that you are a very good respected person Greg and your shop domestic-supply is always in my heart. I send my gym buddies to you and I buy from you also. I don't want you to think negative of me but dont trust these UG brands Greg they are come and go. I am on your Ultima gear and love it.

I can't say for certain anything about pharmacom labs except they lost my trust as a brand.

My views are simple

Would I use domestic-supply personally? YES d-s fan for life!
Would I recommend domestic supply? Yes, always and forever!
Do I respect and support Greg? Yes! 110% with all my heart!

Would I use pharmacom labs personally? No NEVER!
Would I recommend pharmacom labs? No NEVER!

it's old video but everything is still like this and even better

I can send any pharmacom products to trusted evo member for any tests

also! please be aware! that there is really fake pharmacom - pharmacomlabs.ltd !

bros Greg honestly I don't believe that video at all. I honestly think pharmacom runs pharmacomlabs.ltd and lies about it. I think many will agree on this.

but come on guys

@domestic-supply.com we need to speak truth to power if we want to have an open and legitimate community, this is why banning moderators and members who disagree is not allowed by the administration.

In the past and today in the present I support @domestic-supply.com Greg and his shop. No question about this at all for everyone to know. However, I don't support pharmacom labs or their brand or their resellers shops. I don't think the way they behaved is acceptable and reasonable. It's a shame this underground lab pharmacom is trying to dictate like a tyrant what the community should and should not do.

basicstero is not the factory - they are just team of resellers
I don't know how they work - but I know how factory works because I worked with them from the beginning for over 10 years
and they produce their products not in bathtubs
to produce and ship tons of gear you need to have big manufacturing lines

Can one batch be little underdosed? yes
could someone sent for lab test ltd. or fake or not .com - yes

I can provide any pharmacom product for test no problem

yes, I am just dealer but I don't work with untrusted brands

basicstero is not the factory - they are just team of resellers
I don't know how they work - but I know how factory works because I worked with them from the beginning for over 10 years
and they produce their products not in bathtubs
to produce and ship tons of gear you need to have big manufacturing lines

Can one batch be little underdosed? yes
could someone sent for lab test ltd. or fake or not .com - yes

I can provide any pharmacom product for test no problem

yes, I am just dealer but I don't work with untrusted brands
@domestic-supply.com basicstero are resellers and have nothing to do with pharmacom. I was just told by an admin they are different. I think the issue is that basicstero is selling fake pharmacom labs ruining the brand name. My guess this is the problem.

I support GREG and @domestic-supply.com with anything I ever need. Greg is the man and always takes great care of me.. I will wait and check out the Labs that Domestic-supply.com provides.. I will always go to Domestic-supply for my goods no matter what. You cant get better service and faster deliver anywhere I promise you!! I dont even know how they do it so fast!!!!

The Pharmacom brand itself, when you have the actual authentic brand, is a top notch brand... I have used it in the past and commented on threads in the past about how much i love the brand HOWEVER, just like with ANYTHING else, things can be counterfeited, faked an/or misrepresented...

Many of you know im an avid shoe collector.. one of the major hurdles when collecting shoes it the counterfeits, that can come from any boutique and/or reseller site... its prevalent and thats why the trust aspect is huge...

Designer purses, baseball cards, high end paintings, etc... there are always people out there that have bad motives than can and will fake anything to get ahead in life however the karma always comes and things always get discovered... the main thing is that while people can pull tricks at anytime, its important to always stay on top of things, be aware and check reviews, user feedback etc...

Greg is one of the most stand up guys out there and everyone knows this as its talked about damn near every day and has been for such a long standing period of time... Noone was ever questioning him or him having the brand etc because he has made it clear he tests everything before it ever goes out... Just like any industry, there are good and bad people involved and you cannot let the bad people give the good ones a bad name, its not fair nor how it works...