Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Tips...go easy

LHVrc51

Growing Newb
Hey guy, new here

37yr old
200lb
6'2"
14-16% bf (trying to bulk in the winter summer time this is lower)
Diet on point
Train 6-7 days a week

First cycle
1-12/13 weeks Tet E 375
1-8 weeks 50mg

PCT - starts 2 weeks after last pin
50mg clomid - 6 weeks
40mg Nolva - 6 weeks

Aromasin on hand

Side note: I had gyno surgery when i was in my teens, always been lean, just had a self conscious issue so i had the gland completely removed. I wanted to ad that in there if it makes a difference.

Any insight would be fantastic thanks guys....go easy lol

Hey guy, new here

37yr old
200lb
6'2"
14-16% bf (trying to bulk in the winter summer time this is lower)
Diet on point
Train 6-7 days a week

First cycle
1-12/13 weeks Tet E 375
1-8 weeks 50mg

PCT - starts 2 weeks after last pin
50mg clomid - 6 weeks
40mg Nolva - 6 weeks

Aromasin on hand

Side note: I had gyno surgery when i was in my teens, always been lean, just had a self conscious issue so i had the gland completely removed. I wanted to ad that in there if it makes a difference.

Any insight would be fantastic thanks guys....go easy lol
I like this cycle it's on point, 50mgs 1-8 I'm guessing dbol right?
how about aromasin 5mgs EOD not just on hand especially you had gyno.

For cycle also add liver kidney and heart support, n2guard 7 caps per day much stronger than liv52.

For pct add N2Generate es 5 tabs with clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks.

Everything else good.

aahh sorry dudes, i forgot to add the oral lol its Anavar. Again don't flame im a newbie, just read this paired with test is more mild then some, i wanted to start with something more on the mild side to see how i react

I like this cycle it's on point, 50mgs 1-8 I'm guessing dbol right?
how about aromasin 5mgs EOD not just on hand especially you had gyno.

For cycle also add liver kidney and heart support, n2guard 7 caps per day much stronger than liv52.

For pct add N2Generate es 5 tabs with clomid and nolvadex for 4 weeks.

Everything else good.
Yeah i meant i have it on hand now, haven't started my cycle yet, they are 12.5 tabs

aahh sorry dudes, i forgot to add the oral lol its Anavar. Again don't flame im a newbie, just read this paired with test is more mild then some, i wanted to start with something more on the mild side to see how i react
anavar is a good oral for you here. nobody is flaming you! what other qeustions you have?

anavar is a good oral for you here. nobody is flaming you! what other qeustions you have?
i know noone was just was making fun of myself being a newbie. I just wanted to make sure the cycle is solid for a starter, and i had everyone i needed on hand so i don't have any surprises. The only bad thing is im going to mexico march 1-8 for a wedding, im taking orals with me with all my other multi vitamins and stuff but i was going to pinn the morning before i left and the day i come back, should be ok right?

First cycle I go slow with testosterone, sarms and 1 oral like anavar.

bro sound like yo doing good, hells yeah
Thanks man, and all the rest, was natural all my life and was steady at 220-230 13% bf, but covid hit i also got a dui the year prior to covid so basically had to take 2 years off. Cant get back to where i was, guessing age i work out like an animal and eat clean like one to, time to take the plunge :)

Anyone know about the gyno question, since i had my glands removed at young age due to self consciousness, im assuming aromasin def a yes still, its 12.5mg do i do this ed or eod also i know the half life isnt to long but the effects are so just once a day sufficient and what dosage also?

Also can anyone shed some light on what to expect from this cycle, i don't think it will make me a hulk obviously just want to have a realistic outlook on it, heard anavar is pretty nuts

I think all first cycle should have 1000mgs of testosterone and you need n2guard for liver kidney and organ support

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.