Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log First cycle Trt log

Bark666

V.I.P.
Logger
Hi I’m joe this is my first log I’m 24 years old 5’9 270 pounds I’d say my body fat is around 20-25% I train 6-7 times per week 5 days of intense weight training and 1-2 days of light cardio and lifting a little just to keep my motivation up
My testosterone levels are at about 220 just a little under I have blood work done last year and it was almost the same but my body fat percentage was higher and weight so that’s when I started to make a change
My diet consist of Whole Foods and high fats and and high protein I eat roughly 1500-2000 calories a day and sleep atleast 8 hours a night
My plan is to self trt starting with 150 mg per week pinning twice a week and after a month or so I was planning on having blood work done so I can adjust accordingly
With gen labs 200mg per ml
1 mg per week of arimidex split into .5 mg on Monday and .5 mg on Thursday
And hcg for 4 weeks every 2 months so when I do come off trt if I want kids it’s not a complete shock to my body yes I understand that my body won’t produce its own testosterone wise on trt but if I wake up the twins every now and again i think I won’t fuck myself up
Once my order comes in I’ll be posting atleast every other day a while ago I did a cycle of clenbuterol for 6 weeks and lost around 30 pounds

Attachments

• A3C24F2D-127A-4275-8883-D20A216C29DB.jpeg
    A3C24F2D-127A-4275-8883-D20A216C29DB.jpeg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 94
Hi I’m joe this is my first log I’m 24 years old 5’9 270 pounds I’d say my body fat is around 20-25% I train 6-7 times per week 5 days of intense weight training and 1-2 days of light cardio and lifting a little just to keep my motivation up
My testosterone levels are at about 220 just a little under I have blood work done last year and it was almost the same but my body fat percentage was higher and weight so that’s when I started to make a change
My diet consist of Whole Foods and high fats and and high protein I eat roughly 1500-2000 calories a day and sleep atleast 8 hours a night
My plan is to self trt starting with 150 mg per week pinning twice a week and after a month or so I was planning on having blood work done so I can adjust accordingly
And hcg for 4 weeks every 2 months so when I do come off trt if I want kids it’s not a complete shock to my body yes I understand that my body won’t produce its own testosterone wise on trt but if I wake up the twins every now and again i think I won’t fuck myself up
Once my order comes in I’ll be posting atleast every other day a while ago I did a cycle of clenbuterol for 6 weeks and lost around 30 pounds
@Bark666 I'm happy to see you share your log.

Diet needs to be expanded, please post actual meals and food and times you eat.

training needs to be expanded, please post actual sets and what you train and how.

To properly guide you we need to get details so we can help you make changes as a community of professionals. If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a DETAILED LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. Just basic I eat "1500-2000" calories says nothing to us and wont help us help you.

@Bark666 I like you coming here and opening up and sharing, we welcome you to the anabolex family.

My first suggestion don't use hcg period, and if you want to come off TRT that's when you will use HCG, for now dont use it.

We need you to start sharing detailed diet and training details, please do that.

hcg bad idea its estrogen will make you gain weight
drop that for sure

May 2nd 2023
Sleep 11pm last night to 7am this morning

Diet

1 gallon of water throughout the day

9am
Half a sleeve of cheddar rice cakes with water
12pm half a sleeve of cheddar rice cakes with water and a quest protein bar with water
5pm c4 energy drink with water after
8pm 1 pound of top sirloin cooked on a charcoal grill with a dry rub seasoning

5pm
Chest and shoulders today (kinda light today gym was busy hard to get any machines)
Everything I do is 5 sets of 12 with 4 seconds of retracting and 1:30 of rest between each set
Chest press machine at 115 pounds
Incline press at 70 pounds per side
Pec fly machine at 115 pounds
Shoulder press at 100 pounds
Dip machine at 240 pounds

Please let me know if there’s anything els I should be adding
I don’t take supplements or pre workouts or anything at the moment feel free to give me some recommendations

Also not I’m a mechanic so I’m on my feet all day swinging hammers turning wrenches lifting tires transmissions ect

bro yo look good. nice tight stomach
Lol like 4-5 years ago I was a lean 200 pounds then what I’m now assuming was low test really fucked me up I gained almost 115 pounds in the matter of 2-3 years a few months ago I decided to try and be healthier and figure out my issues this photo was from March 23rd

Welcome @Bark666. You definitely need to stay consistent and keep posting on here with updated logs. I have not been here very long but long enough to know the majority of these guys know their stuff and will not steer you wrong. They want to help and they want to guide you to be the best you possible. Keep at it!