Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First ever cycle

ILVerduco

V.I.P.
Logger
Hi All,

New on the forum here. Pardon me I couldn’t find if there is a section for the presentation so i’m gonna start with that and then proceed with the title query.

However i’m 34 191cm 105kg, i would say bmi is around 20ish. Played basketball for a bunch of years, last 8 years has been only gym, i go mtb in summer around 30-40km for session as cardio.

Gym for me has been always a stop and go, i got a really demanding job with travelling involved, so consistency in the gym has been involved numerous times but now has becomed dramatically more stable, i’m able to hit the gym at least 4 times a week. I consider my self not a very strong guy and never been, In the past also with a younger age, I tried so hard to go down maybe 15-12% bmi, but never managed to have my abs pop out, I have a very healthy nutrition, I don’t smoke and drink very very little, no junk food apart from some times pizza. My body has a tendency to have more of a puffy look, never had ripped shredded body, although i’ve been reasonably good athletic.

Currently I:

flat bench 90kg 4x8

Incline bench 75kg 4x6

Tbar rows 60 4x10

Leg press 150 4x15

Shoulder barebell press 40kg 4x10

Shoulder lateral rise 16kg 4x8

Deadlift 150kg 4x10

Still no squat (see later why)

And so on….should give you a rough idea of my strenghts.

Always been a natural, I take my supplements proteins, bcaa, creatine and so on. I try to aim at 210g of daily proteins, and 150g of carbs, 40g of fats. I’m trying sort of reconstruct my body, since like ever but never really managed, I’ve tried with consistency numerous times bulking but, my body doesn’t really respond well, there is more of a weight gain than an actuall muscle mass increase and overall progress in moving weights in the gym.

A couple of months ago, I had a bad accident, completly destroyed my knee (acl) and other nice stuff. I’ve undergone surgery and now recovering very nicely. But routine has lost pace, my quad diameter lost at least 15cm and overall strength dived alot due to inactivity. I’m able to leg press 150kg 4x15 at the moment, just to give you an idea of how the recovery is doing so we are in the phase where i’m trying to reconstruct all my muscle fibers, also some exercises will be introduced later on for now no barebell free squat.
But i can leg press, leg extension, leg curls, bulgarians, isometrics, ton of calf rises, ton of glute exercises, and ton of harmstring exercises.

Im trying to reconstruct both upper and most definetly my lower body.

For this purpose, I started taking ostarine 10mg a day currently at week 2. Its helping a little bit with joint, ligaments, pain and recovery.

I would like start cycling also for the first time Test E only, with a low dosage, to boost my recovery and possibly bring my results to a better than ever goal, that I never managed to reach I’ve read also about some peptides that could help like Bpc-157 and Tb-500 (for my knee recovery) . After so many years I’m not really happy where my results have gotten plus, I’m hoping it will also boost my knee recovery. I would like to approach this slowly.

Of course I did my little amateur research, but internet is a never ending place of info that can be right or wrong. So I’m asking you guys if with this situation and request in mind you could help me out, and put me on the right path plus take away some doubts.

I did blood tests recently its all perfect, i’ll give you an idea:

Blood count all perfect

Colesterol all perfect

transaminases all perfect

Albumine 4.8gdl (3.5-5.2)

Tsh 1.4 (0.27-4.20)

Ft3 3.0 (2-4.4)

Ft4 13.53 (9.3-17)

E2 42.2 (41-92)

Fsh 4 (1.51-12.4)

Lh 5.8 (1.7-8.6)

Testosterone 6.78ngml (2.8-8.0)

Dht 543pgml (250-990)

Prolattine 207pUlml (86-324)

Free testosterone 33.2 pgml (20.8-64) my age range

Dheas 203ugdl (80-560)

So with this in mind, my idea initally would be to stick to a 175-200mg of Test E per week for 12 weeks as first ever cycle.

I’m a bit confuesd about AI, from what I understood, by such doses my body “should” (not exact science here) be able to deal with it without to very little aromatisation. I would still get it to have ready an AI just in case like arimidex, but would not take it on a regular basis?

Then at the end i would pct with clomid starting from week 14 50/25/25/25?

Can i stack it with Ostarine I’m already taking?
What about the peptides?

All info and suggestions are more than welcome. I’m a noob on the subject.

Also if you have some comments and suggestions about protein and carbs, intake recalculation more than welcome.

Thankyou

Hi All,

New on the forum here. Pardon me I couldn’t find if there is a section for the presentation so i’m gonna start with that and then proceed with the title query.

However i’m 34 191cm 105kg, i would say bmi is around 20ish. Played basketball for a bunch of years, last 8 years has been only gym, i go mtb in summer around 30-40km for session as cardio.

Gym for me has been always a stop and go, i got a really demanding job with travelling involved, so consistency in the gym has been involved numerous times but now has becomed dramatically more stable, i’m able to hit the gym at least 4 times a week. I consider my self not a very strong guy and never been, In the past also with a younger age, I tried so hard to go down maybe 15-12% bmi, but never managed to have my abs pop out, I have a very healthy nutrition, I don’t smoke and drink very very little, no junk food apart from some times pizza. My body has a tendency to have more of a puffy look, never had ripped shredded body, although i’ve been reasonably good athletic.

Currently I:

flat bench 90kg 4x8

Incline bench 75kg 4x6

Tbar rows 60 4x10

Leg press 150 4x15

Shoulder barebell press 40kg 4x10

Shoulder lateral rise 16kg 4x8

Deadlift 150kg 4x10

Still no squat (see later why)

And so on….should give you a rough idea of my strenghts.

Always been a natural, I take my supplements proteins, bcaa, creatine and so on. I try to aim at 210g of daily proteins, and 150g of carbs, 40g of fats. I’m trying sort of reconstruct my body, since like ever but never really managed, I’ve tried with consistency numerous times bulking but, my body doesn’t really respond well, there is more of a weight gain than an actuall muscle mass increase and overall progress in moving weights in the gym.

A couple of months ago, I had a bad accident, completly destroyed my knee (acl) and other nice stuff. I’ve undergone surgery and now recovering very nicely. But routine has lost pace, my quad diameter lost at least 15cm and overall strength dived alot due to inactivity. I’m able to leg press 150kg 4x15 at the moment, just to give you an idea of how the recovery is doing so we are in the phase where i’m trying to reconstruct all my muscle fibers, also some exercises will be introduced later on for now no barebell free squat.
But i can leg press, leg extension, leg curls, bulgarians, isometrics, ton of calf rises, ton of glute exercises, and ton of harmstring exercises.

Im trying to reconstruct both upper and most definetly my lower body.

For this purpose, I started taking ostarine 10mg a day currently at week 2. Its helping a little bit with joint, ligaments, pain and recovery.

I would like start cycling also for the first time Test E only, with a low dosage, to boost my recovery and possibly bring my results to a better than ever goal, that I never managed to reach I’ve read also about some peptides that could help like Bpc-157 and Tb-500 (for my knee recovery) . After so many years I’m not really happy where my results have gotten plus, I’m hoping it will also boost my knee recovery. I would like to approach this slowly.

Of course I did my little amateur research, but internet is a never ending place of info that can be right or wrong. So I’m asking you guys if with this situation and request in mind you could help me out, and put me on the right path plus take away some doubts.

I did blood tests recently its all perfect, i’ll give you an idea:

Blood count all perfect

Colesterol all perfect

transaminases all perfect

Albumine 4.8gdl (3.5-5.2)

Tsh 1.4 (0.27-4.20)

Ft3 3.0 (2-4.4)

Ft4 13.53 (9.3-17)

E2 42.2 (41-92)

Fsh 4 (1.51-12.4)

Lh 5.8 (1.7-8.6)

Testosterone 6.78ngml (2.8-8.0)

Dht 543pgml (250-990)

Prolattine 207pUlml (86-324)

Free testosterone 33.2 pgml (20.8-64) my age range

Dheas 203ugdl (80-560)

So with this in mind, my idea initally would be to stick to a 175-200mg of Test E per week for 12 weeks as first ever cycle.

I’m a bit confuesd about AI, from what I understood, by such doses my body “should” (not exact science here) be able to deal with it without to very little aromatisation. I would still get it to have ready an AI just in case like arimidex, but would not take it on a regular basis?

Then at the end i would pct with clomid starting from week 14 50/25/25/25?

Can i stack it with Ostarine I’m already taking?
What about the peptides?

All info and suggestions are more than welcome. I’m a noob on the subject.

Also if you have some comments and suggestions about protein and carbs, intake recalculation more than welcome.

Thankyou
Welcome to the anabolex family! great to see this detailed post from you

I would say to start add 50mgs ostarine mk per day not 10mgs. 10mgs too low.

For your testosterone cycle, you can do sports TRT
300mgs testosterone enanthate/week
30mgs anavar/day
7caps n2guard/day
50mgs ostarine mk/day
5mgs aromasin/day (your AI<)
you can add TB500 daily injections in AM

for pct
8 weeks
nolvadex 60/40/40/20/20/10/5
clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5/0
n2generate 5 caps ed week 1-4
cardarine gw 10mg ed week 1-4

for us to give you more details on diet and training you need to post a LOG journal of what you're eating now in much more detail

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

i like first cycles
you got it down pretty good
make sure to LOG it for us
and add tb500 with aromasin ed

good first cycle
testosterone + ostarine
you can add tb500 for sure ED

and make sure a LOG is up right

first cycle this is a log I want to see, LOG this asap
and ostarine 50mgs not 10mgs
aromasin 10mgs ed if you do 500mgs test

first cycle is well laid out i like your details
test only is good
osta and aromasin with n2guard

500mgs test enan /week
50mgs ostarine/day
7caps n2guard /day
tb500 low dose be safe
i would add anavar 50mgs ed to get real lean

aromasin 5mgs ed to eod feel it out

and LOG LOG LOG

good first cycle test/aromasin with anavar with n2guard
ostarine gotta go up
consider ostarine 50mgs and nutrobal 25mgs stacked for hgh boost and recovery
+LOG asap

tb500 isnt too bad but you'll like nutrobal more if you can control hunger
test cycle with 10mgs aromasin n2guard stacked
LOG for us

30mgs anavar/day
7caps n2guard/day
50mgs ostarine mk/day

for pct
8 weeks

for us to give you more details on diet and training you need to post a LOG journal of what you're eating now in much more detail

click that

in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

30mgs anavar/day
7caps n2guard/day
50mgs ostarine mk/day

for pct
8 weeks

click that

Hi Starboy,

Thanks for your replay.
😅 that is sure some frightnening combo for a newbie like me. I would like to avoid all dht based compounds, i’m kind of slightly prone to a small hair loss, don’t wanna start torching all my hair.
I’m taking 1mg finasteride a day for that already.
I would like to stick to Test E only for now. Don’t you think 300mg test is pretty high for a starter? I really dont know how my body will react. Maybe start smaller first few weeks than see how it goes. But i wouldn’t like to go beyond 250mg. I’m not in a rush, i don’t compete or anything. So if the change happens over a year period with a second cycle after this is ok for me.

Also what does ED mean?

Cant seem to find N2 products (im in europe but seems hard to find, any valid alternative)?

I prefere clomid from what I’ve read, because of the possible eyes issue with nolva, is that fair to say?

Any idea on the dosage of Tb-500 and the frequency?

Cardarine on pct? Can u elaborate a bit please? I will also look it up.

Thanks guys.

Keep posting sugggestions.

As soon as I have all things set I will post a log.

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

BMI is an awful way to judge your physique
body fat % is how we do it

you can post up a pic and get a good idea from us where you are at

BMI is an awful way to judge your physique
body fat % is how we do it

you can post up a pic and get a good idea from us where you are at
Here you go. Please be gentle with the comments 😅 i’m most probably no where near your body achievements and the rest of the people here. And remember I come from a bad accident happened 3 months ago, I did 1 month in crutches and lots of time spent at home. Just lately I’m starting again to get things going. The injured knee is the front leg with scars. And before you say it, yes there is lots of room for improvement. 😅

Attachments

• 6473EFB9-7064-445B-9C41-BFDB552D348F.jpeg
    6473EFB9-7064-445B-9C41-BFDB552D348F.jpeg
    532.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 2DAE590C-DD7F-403E-9757-C3CB72A78880.jpeg
    2DAE590C-DD7F-403E-9757-C3CB72A78880.jpeg
    925.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 488904FC-0E30-4419-82F5-FD4C817BA0D4.jpeg
    488904FC-0E30-4419-82F5-FD4C817BA0D4.jpeg
    448.5 KB · Views: 72
  • B4675A88-B80A-481D-8A54-C46079CB6521.jpeg
    B4675A88-B80A-481D-8A54-C46079CB6521.jpeg
    886.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 400954D0-1381-48F5-8D08-D4E03BD3900A.jpeg
    400954D0-1381-48F5-8D08-D4E03BD3900A.jpeg
    516.3 KB · Views: 72
here is a video on how to run your first cycle...

Hi Dylan,

Thanks. Very informative. I will keep looking at all your videos and subscribe.
Can you lay down for me a 12 week cycle example with Test E+Ostarine, aromasin, clomid?
Combining what has been said here plus your videos could be something like this:
Test E 250mg x week for 12 weeks
Ostarine 50mg a day in the morning for 12 weeks
Any idea about Tb-500?
Aromasin every other day 12.5mg or 5mg week 1-12?
Week 13? Nothing or only Aromasin?
Week 14? Nothing or only Aromasin?
Week 15 to 20
Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5/

Should use aromasin also in pct?

Thanks in advance for the advise.

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin (as needed) every other day dosing to start
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day
11-14 n2generate or hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/40/20/20

aromasin (adjust as needed)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day