Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply First Order Review

rook12

I ordered my first order last week, everything went smooth bought it monday and received my tracking number the next day, i received my order that thursday.

i made another order this monday and haven’t received any email after i sent screenshot of payment. i haven’t been able to get a response, not sure if bc of 4th of july the process got delayed just haven’t been able to get a response back

its only been a few days. have they got back to you? if not let us know. Try shooting greg another message he is definitely around now

I ordered my first order last week, everything went smooth bought it monday and received my tracking number the next day, i received my order that thursday.

i made another order this monday and haven’t received any email after i sent screenshot of payment. i haven’t been able to get a response, not sure if bc of 4th of july the process got delayed just haven’t been able to get a response back
I think you need to resend you email. Greg is around and he's a golden source and very trusted, he will take care of your issues.

Domestic-supply and Greg in business over 20 years, always expect the best

Excellent to hear and thank you for the review! Domestic Supply is the best source you can find and it is always great to hear about another happy customer!

Thank you for the great review. Domestic Supply is the absolute best and you are in for a huge treat! It is always great to see yet another extremely happy customer!

Top Bottom