Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time trying growth hormone

ckRobd

what do you guys think about trying growth hormone for the first time HGH?
has anyone ever tried running it by itself or do you have to run it with steroids for best results
another guy told me he said that it's best to run it with insulin because it gives you a good Synergy together. I'm 55 years old and looking for something to give me a boost

its completely fine to run by itself as long as you have the proper expectations... hgh on its own is not going to make you a mass monster like some people incorrectly believe... it has a ton of benefits but to really get the mass, size etc.. you would want to run it with steroids and/or sarms... however on its own, it can do some amazing things as long as you have real quality hgh... check out domestic supply for the best quality you can find!

has anyone ever tried running it by itself or do you have to run it with steroids for best results
another guy told me he said that it's best to run it with insulin because it gives you a good Synergy together. I'm 55 years old and looking for something to give me a boost
I've ran hgh by itself it works, but with testosterone self-trt works better.

2IUs of hgh/day 5/2
250mgs testosterone enanthate/week

1st time with hgh 5 days on 2 off with lower doses 2-3 IUs

You may run it solo, but make sure you buy it from reputable, approved source or next time you will tell us that you got fake gear

Of course someone has

As long as it is legit LEGIT!

HGH can change your physique in a way not many other compounds can, but it has to be good quality HGH that's been properly handled since it was made.

I’m considering my first go with HGH as well. I’m 44 and think I’d benefit from it now more than ever.

Do you guys run it the same length as your cycle, or for a different length of time? I plan on starting with 2iu a day (5/2).

I’m considering my first go with HGH as well. I’m 44 and think I’d benefit from it now more than ever.

Do you guys run it the same length as your cycle, or for a different length of time? I plan on starting with 2iu a day (5/2).
I'm kind of resident hgh "guru" lol.

Hgh is not like steroids, you need to run it longer to get results.

I would say average of 6-12 months to really get long term HGH results at 5/2 - 2 IUs per day.