Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first time you ever lifted weights

justini

I was curious to hear the story about the first time you ever lifted weights, was it a friend who you went to the gym with? was it peer pressure at school? was it for the football team? everyone has a story. my story is i was playing basketball and my friend decided to go to the weight room in the civic center and i picked up my first weight at 13.

I was curious to hear the story about the first time you ever lifted weights, was it a friend who you went to the gym with? was it peer pressure at school? was it for the football team? everyone has a story. my story is i was playing basketball and my friend decided to go to the weight room in the civic center and i picked up my first weight at 13.

First time I lifted weights was in like high school I think and I loved it. 50 years later haha

definitely was sports related football and baseball is what got me going, my football and strength coach was a walk on at the University of Minnesota as line backer, he pushed me and was my biggest influence

shit my dad had things set up in the basement from when i was born... he was teaching me things at 2-3 years old... i had the whole hulk hogan workout set when i was 3 and 4 and we started training then... my training was a lot of different because it was more sports driven but we were still doing things at a very very young age

picked up some old weights in the garage with spider webs all over them. got bit by a spider in the process. started doing curls while watching braveheart on a loop to inspire me and after a few weeks noticed some arm growth and that had me hooked from there. went and got a gym membership at 15 and started lifting at some shit gym that allowed teens. then started reading up everything i could on it from the library books

I was super young so it was plastic weights filled with sand in my living room. I asked for weights when I was like 10 because I was really short and thought it would make me grow, lol.