Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish oil burps

tellemore

I am using fish oil I got from the vitamin shop that says carlsons fish oil, they told me that is what i should take if i wanted the best fish oil. fast forward to this week and I notice everytime I take it I start getting fish burps for a couple hours after which is super embarassing. How do i stop the fish burps?

Best fish oil? the ones without heavy metal or other chemicals, thats #1 issue with fish oil.

The best thing you can do is switch over to a good quality krill oil like this one:

The best thing you can do is switch over to a good quality krill oil like this one:

Krill is the best but its also the most expensive. I only recenlty added it my list of supplements but never really had an issue with regular fish oil. The Krill capsules are a third the size however, than the fish oil horse pills.
Take them with meals
Best way to take almost any supplement as some of them can be pretty nasty alone. I always take mine first, just before my meal. Never had an issue with any burping or fishy taste or smell though.