Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food

richierich$

V.I.P.
Logger
I don't keep track of weight of food and things like that but I eat about 5 times a day maybe some sweets once a week or every other week. Lots of peanut butter, eggs, oatmeal, chicken, tuna and veggies. Should I be keeping track?

I don't keep track of weight of food and things like that but I eat about 5 times a day maybe some sweets once a week or every other week. Lots of peanut butter, eggs, oatmeal, chicken, tuna and veggies. Should I be keeping track?
if you dont keep track of food you're doing yourself a big disservice
you need to keep track of all your food and food intake to know where you are at and how to get more gains, it's crucial

if you dont log you making big mistake

some people can benefit by 'tracking' like if you are a pro bodybuilder or something like that so you can report to your coach, but overall tracking and all this bullshit does more harm than good

just eat healthy in a time restricted window and change up your foods and you will be fine

the main problem with tracking in today's america is "i'm 250 calories short for the day, so let me eat this pizza to make it up before the day is over". how is this logical? it isn't! i've seen people actually come on forums and say they would rather eat pizza or ice cream then not eat anything just so they can 'hit their daily targets'. that logic is very stupid and wrong. you are always better off not eating anything then eating trashy food

I guess it depends on if you are heading closer or further from your goals. Tracking can help initially but eventually you will just eat when you are hungry.

It’s important to have idea what nutrient you have been consuming daily,
Especially if you’re trying to measure your daily Macros. My answer is YES it can be helpful