Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fried chicken prep

What is your opinion about frying chicken in canola oil versus baking it in the oven with coconut oil. Do you think the health benefits will be any different because they're the same amount of calories either way. Not trying to be a smart ass but trying to learn please educate me thank you

haha, cmon bro. canola oil? really?

these refined oils are KILLING US. you need to completely rid yourself of using them

stick to UNREFINED and COLD PRESSED coconut oil only to cook with. olive oil is typically faked too much but real coconut oil you cannot fake

What is your opinion about frying chicken in canola oil versus baking it in the oven with coconut oil. Do you think the health benefits will be any different because they're the same amount of calories either way. Not trying to be a smart ass but trying to learn please educate me thank you
Try using coconut oil it fries the chicken real good

how do you feel eating fried chicken in canola oil vs. eating baked chicken in coconut oil? one makes you feel dirty and nasty and one you feel good

I dont eat fried chicken no matter oil