Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining more strength from steroids

orendonk

I'm looking to gain more strength and not Mass if that makes sense
in other words I don't want to gain a lot of weight but I want to put on a lot of strength in the process.
Would a stack of winstrol and trenbolone work good for this?
I’ve got 500mgs of trenbolone and 1000mgs of masteron enanthate on hand that i was gonna do per week
I'm 30 years old, 180 pounds and 5’10’’ with 18% body fat

in other words I don't want to gain a lot of weight but I want to put on a lot of strength in the process.
I’ve got 500mgs of trenbolone and 1000mgs of masteron enanthate on hand that i was gonna do per week
500mgs tren 1000mgs masteron NO waY! too much

250mgs trenbolone enanthate
200mgs masteron enanthate
50mgs winstrol
20mgs cardarine
7 caps n2guard

winstrol 50mgs+ add with n2guard

why not just go 500mgs trenbolone solo with winstrol 50mgs n2guard and cardarine

Doses high imo.1/2 of that would do.with low test ,I would go w tbol instead of win..win +mast dry out to much for me.

at your current body fat, no... you need to get into better condition before you even consider using any steroid... sarms would be a far better option right now and i have a great layout for you with a sarms strength stack...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20

Gw-501516 20 mg day

i would drop the masteron and put in equipoise instead

domestic supply has some awesome tren and eq back in stock. please check us out

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Gaining more strength than mass? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight Steroids and SARMS 15
K Gaining a lot of strength quickly Steroids and SARMS 20
D Losing fat while gaining muscle sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
M Gaining or losing weight sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
S Gaining weight from Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 17
W Not gaining on my cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
M best product for gaining muscles females Steroids and SARMS 10
D gaining tons of weight on test Steroids and SARMS 2
Z steroid dose up 50% = more gains? Steroids and SARMS 1
Z sarms for more vascularity and hardening Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo Sale : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More....! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli and Connor Murphy discuss his controversy with Derek "More Plates More Dates" Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Winter Mega Sale Alert - Discount Up to 30% and Many More! Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 16
R more pumps guys Steroids and SARMS 19
QuadSweep Approved 30% Ugfreak.to deals are on plus more! Steroids and SARMS 49
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 548 - SARMS Experiences Nutrobal Mk677 and more Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
B Sarms for more than weights only Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 16
R More or less sarms here? Steroids and SARMS 17
L 3 stack sarms but need more Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear HGH Grey Tops Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts) Steroids and SARMS 16
K Bulking and more strength Steroids and SARMS 19
F Need to cut down more sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
R more confidence from sarms too? Steroids and SARMS 17
J want to get more conditioning Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Want To Save More? Then Checkout Napsgear Weekend Sale! Steroids and SARMS 11
G Getting more breath with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Want to get more tough with steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
domestic-supply.com Approved Customer Appreciation Logger Opportunity! Please read for more info! Steroids and SARMS 21
I Sarms for more endurance and strength Steroids and SARMS 18
G Need more protein on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 472 Steroids for men over 50, SARMS, HGH, Best TRT, Equipoise, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
M Stacking more than 3 steroids? Steroids and SARMS 22
M More sarms the better? Steroids and SARMS 20
SteveSmi learn more about nootropics Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 456 Myths and legends from the supernatural, UFOs, Loch Ness, Sasquatch, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 450 IFBB deaths, SARMS, Underground Labs, and more on this big show. Steroids and SARMS 16
J sarms to get more fat loss Steroids and SARMS 18
2 Running more than 1 sarm at 20? Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Every way to contact Dylan Gemelli, New Website News, UPDATES and MORE!! Steroids and SARMS 17
J no more tren? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Oral Steroids Hurt More than the Liver: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11