Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining more strength than mass?

Ciakse

What are my options for gaining more strength than mass?
I am trying to get stronger for my powerlifting meet but i don’t want to compete in a higher weight class
My plan was
Halotestin
Superdrol
Or maybe anavar?
It would be ideal if i lost some fat too while gaining strength.
I’m 158 pounds and 5’8’’ 29 years old

let me ask you an extremely serious question... how on earth, would you EVER, in a million FKNG YEARS, ask about superdrol and not want to gain mass?? seriously, a very very serious question here on top of that... have you ever had a brain scan? seriously? have you, to see if you have even the smallest, most microscopic brain cell left in that head of yours... its a very serious question...

anavar, tbol, superdrol. and halo are good options for strength gain without adding weight

you also want to get your body fat lower and lower

Superdrol is going to be one of the biggest bulking compounds you could select so I do not see that being anything you would want, as well as it being extremely strong and harsh. Halotestin is also extremely harsh and not something I would technically go with unless you have a lot of experience and even at that, it would be too much. Options for strength that would not add a ton of size would be Equipoise, Turinabol, Winstrol, Anavar all come to mind. Most steroids are going to increase strength but the ones that do it the most are also going to add a lot of size.

What are my options for gaining more strength than mass?
I am trying to get stronger for my powerlifting meet but i don’t want to compete in a higher weight class
My plan was
Halotestin
Superdrol
Or maybe anavar?
It would be ideal if i lost some fat too while gaining strength.
I’m 158 pounds and 5’8’’ 29 years old
halotestin superdrol come on thats too mch

anavar and winstrol is what you want with cardarine

50mgs winstrol
50mgs anavar
20mgs cardarine
3 caps cardazol

50mgs anavar 50mgs winstrol i agree

Halo is very very good for strength and will not bring on the size so thats a good option

You should be able to get strength with really any steroid obviously some much more than others but you should get it from any of them to a degree

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Gaining more strength from steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
A gaining too much and too fast on steroids Steroids and SARMS 22
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 34 - Best way to bulk without gaining bodyfat or water weight Steroids and SARMS 15
K Gaining a lot of strength quickly Steroids and SARMS 20
D Losing fat while gaining muscle sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
M Gaining or losing weight sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
S Gaining weight from Testosterone Steroids and SARMS 17
W Not gaining on my cycle Steroids and SARMS 15
M best product for gaining muscles females Steroids and SARMS 10
D gaining tons of weight on test Steroids and SARMS 2
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
S building more vascularity in my legs Steroids and SARMS 22
Z steroid dose up 50% = more gains? Steroids and SARMS 20
Z sarms for more vascularity and hardening Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo Sale : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More....! Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli and Connor Murphy discuss his controversy with Derek "More Plates More Dates" Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Winter Mega Sale Alert - Discount Up to 30% and Many More! Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Steroids and SARMS 16
R more pumps guys Steroids and SARMS 19
QuadSweep Approved 30% Ugfreak.to deals are on plus more! Steroids and SARMS 49
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 548 - SARMS Experiences Nutrobal Mk677 and more Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear HEMI PHARMA Promo : Buy 5 Get 1 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 17
B Sarms for more than weights only Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo : Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 16
R More or less sarms here? Steroids and SARMS 17
L 3 stack sarms but need more Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Napsgear HGH Grey Tops Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Intex Pharma Promo: Buy 10 Get 2 Free and More! Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 522 - How to get more from training (Bench Press, Squats, Deadlifts) Steroids and SARMS 16
K Bulking and more strength Steroids and SARMS 19
F Need to cut down more sarms Steroids and SARMS 20
R more confidence from sarms too? Steroids and SARMS 17
J want to get more conditioning Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Want To Save More? Then Checkout Napsgear Weekend Sale! Steroids and SARMS 11
G Getting more breath with sarms? Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Want to get more tough with steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
domestic-supply.com Approved Customer Appreciation Logger Opportunity! Please read for more info! Steroids and SARMS 21
I Sarms for more endurance and strength Steroids and SARMS 18
G Need more protein on sarms? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 11 More strong summer cutting cycles using Geneza. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 472 Steroids for men over 50, SARMS, HGH, Best TRT, Equipoise, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
M Stacking more than 3 steroids? Steroids and SARMS 22
M More sarms the better? Steroids and SARMS 20
SteveSmi learn more about nootropics Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Getting Greedy with Steroid Use: More is not always better: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 456 Myths and legends from the supernatural, UFOs, Loch Ness, Sasquatch, and more. Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 450 IFBB deaths, SARMS, Underground Labs, and more on this big show. Steroids and SARMS 16
J sarms to get more fat loss Steroids and SARMS 18
2 Running more than 1 sarm at 20? Steroids and SARMS 17