Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

genotec dnp vs. clen

Booker41

Growing Newb
Hey guys i ordered some genotec DNP and it is shipping my way. my goal is fat loss. I have also tried clen before and my results were decent but hated the sides. what are the side effects between clen and DNP and how do both of these compounds compare otherwise? safe to stack them together or overboard?

Clen and dnp sounds unsafe to me. Genotec is not really trusted, he's not approved and who knows what dose you get.

Do not ever consume DNP ever and most definitely not with Clen - you will die.

I love Clen but most do not. Have you ever used Clen? Do you know what to expect? Have you done research, because if you have you’d know clen + DNP = death.

I’m gonna need you to chill out, diet and/or fast and do cardio daily and not kill yourself man. Bad bad combo. Seriously, don’t do it.

Do not ever consume DNP ever and most definitely not with Clen - you will die.

I love Clen but most do not. Have you ever used Clen? Do you know what to expect? Have you done research, because if you have you’d know clen + DNP = death.

I’m gonna need you to chill out, diet and/or fast and do cardio daily and not kill yourself man. Bad bad combo. Seriously, don’t do it.

Yes I used clenbuterol 20mcg per day Balkan brand, it make me a lot leaner but I messed up my diet after and gained a lot of weight during Covid lockdown.
You think its that dangerous?

Yeah dude, 20mcg/day is a very low dose of Clen and now you wanna slap some fertilizer DNP on top of it?

Dude do what you want but I’m strongly advising against this.

What would be the maximum clenbuterol dose you recommend?
And how about mixing with lower dose DNP like 200mgs?

What would be the maximum clenbuterol dose you recommend?
And how about mixing with lower dose DNP like 200mgs?

No DNP whatsoever. For the Clen however - I run it for 6-8 weeks as follows:

Weeks 1-2: 40mcg/day
Weeks 3-4: 60mcg/day
Weeks 5-6: 80mcg/day
Weeks 7-8: 100mcg/day

Seriously, no DNP! Also clen causes shakes, realize that if you’re still experiencing shakes after 2 weeks of ANY DOSE, DO NOT up the dose. Once the shakes are nonexistent, I up my dose (no sooner than 2 weeks though).

That is what I do, what you do is up to you but do some research.

No DNP whatsoever. For the Clen however - I run it for 6-8 weeks as follows:

Weeks 1-2: 40mcg/day
Weeks 3-4: 60mcg/day
Weeks 5-6: 80mcg/day
Weeks 7-8: 100mcg/day

Seriously, no DNP! Also clen causes shakes, realize that if you’re still experiencing shakes after 2 weeks of ANY DOSE, DO NOT up the dose. Once the shakes are nonexistent, I up my dose (no sooner than 2 weeks though).

That is what I do, what you do is up to you but do some research.

I'm really in need of fat loss, I want the DNP badly. I'm going to follow your clenbuterol dose but add dnp 200mgs for 10 days and see. I hope it works safe.

Final - I strongly condemn you doing that.

Take care of yourself, I rather be chunky and healthy rather than dead.

You know you could help me run this safely I'm trying to figure out how to use DNP safely that's why I'm here. Isnt there a way to do it safe? I see a Lot of dnp logs out there

I’m not gonna help you do meth safely. I don’t mess with DNP, I don’t condone it.

Have a good one dude but I seriously doubt many here will help you with Clen or DNP for that matter.

not safe to use both together. you will feel like ass on both by themselves.

there are better ways to lose fat than torturing yourself using either clen or dnp. try water fasting instead which has actual health benefits

You know you could help me run this safely I'm trying to figure out how to use DNP safely that's why I'm here. Isnt there a way to do it safe? I see a Lot of dnp logs out there
Thete is no such thing. Its a huge risk. Safe and DNP does not compute. You need to learn how to diet properly