Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting a lot of gas from peas

Falewer

I have started eating more beans and peas lately and I'm noticing that I'm getting a lot of gas.
I've been dating this girl for about three weeks and we went to the gym then afterwards I thought that it would be cool if we made a nice bean/pea protein meal
afterwards I spent about an hour in the toilet because of diarrhea
does this happen to anyone else

humans don't digest these types of things well cause they contain oligosaccharides

this means we lack the enzyme to break them down. either you need to take an enzyme before or do what i do and avoid. steam up some veggies instead

I have started eating more beans and peas lately and I'm noticing that I'm getting a lot of gas.
I've been dating this girl for about three weeks and we went to the gym then afterwards I thought that it would be cool if we made a nice bean/pea protein meal
afterwards I spent about an hour in the toilet because of diarrhea
does this happen to anyone else
You can get gas from peas for sure like beans.

Just add more fiber to diet to help with that.

I don't get any gas or discomfort from peas at all.

Quadsweep

humans don't digest these types of things well cause they contain oligosaccharides

this means we lack the enzyme to break them down. either you need to take an enzyme before or do what i do and avoid. steam up some veggies instead

Steve I googled oligosaccharides and still don’t know what the hell it is lol