Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting loose stools on magnesium

Darkside

do you think that taking magnesium capsules can give you a laxative effect because ever since I started taking them I have had very loose bowel movements to the point where it's diarrhea sometimes. The bottle says magnesium oxide on the front and I got it from the local drugstore as the pharmacist recommended it

Magnesium is used as a laxative so it's for sure related. It's giving you loose stools and diarrhea, stop using it need need for it.

do you think that taking magnesium capsules can give you a laxative effect because ever since I started taking them I have had very loose bowel movements to the point where it's diarrhea sometimes. The bottle says magnesium oxide on the front and I got it from the local drugstore as the pharmacist recommended it

Just stop taking them for a while and see if symptoms improev. We do that every single time a health issues surges while introducing a new supplement to the regimen. Common practice.