Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

glutamine good to use?

should i be spending money on glutamine while on cycle or is it a waste of $$$. when i use it i notice i recover much faster but not sure if that is a placebo and if it is needed while on steroids. also is it true it keeps your cells hydrated or is that a myth?

i am not a fan of it actually. i would rather you spend your money on groceries that are nutritious and herbs like n2generate. i'm a fan of herbs but not a fan of some other supplements that are pushed a lot like amino acids and protein powders. the truth is you can get both of those from food and it is a helluva lot more efficient. herbs however, you cannot get from foods. they need to be supplemented. hope that makes sense and it is my opinion

im using it for 15 years on and off. it was one of my very first supplement. read a lot of studies tells totally opposite things.
and i don't know any difference when i use it ot no.. (except taste of my shake)
You know what?
i stop spending money for it... most of protein is already glutamine. Why you need to get extracted form..