Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a hold of some pro hormones

wasxzer

I’ve gotten my hands on some older pro hormones. Don’t ask me how its my little secret lol
Anyway i wanted to run them in this stack
Epi andro 8 weeks, 900mgs
Arimistane 100mgs
Primeval cycle support while on
Primeval post cycle while off
25mgs arimistane
I'm currently 5'7 I'm hovering around 200 lb. I would like to drop some body fat and I'm also 23 years old

LMFAO.. what a joke!! im near tears... " my little secret" as though anyone cares... as though these are even remotely hard to get and as though anyone would ever want this fking trash! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

I’ve gotten my hands on some older pro hormones. Don’t ask me how its my little secret lol
Arimistane 100mgs
25mgs arimistane
I'm currently 5'7 I'm hovering around 200 lb. I would like to drop some body fat and I'm also 23 years old
That's not a bad prohormone stack but I rather see you use sarms

yk11 and rad and ostarine the path

pro hormones that are that old are not gonna be worth it

also they are more toxic then oral steroids and less effective anyway

Arimistane 100mgs
25mgs arimistane
bro pro hormones for poosies. worse than primo lol

Pro hormones are trash at this point and not even worth it, if this was 2007 then sure but its 2023 I wouldn't touch a PH at all.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
C Got me some sarms and now i’m lost Steroids and SARMS 20
Simon Labs Got Me Spooked - High AST and ALT Steroids and SARMS 36
C Got my napsgear order in early nice! Steroids and SARMS 19
Finestgears Approved Finestgears - Beligas Got New Products Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Radio #427 Testosterone 1,500mg per week and got a letter from customs. Steroids and SARMS 10
C Wife got pregnant while i was on sarms Steroids and SARMS 13
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #359[Q/A]Deca or Test,2nd cycle,caffeine addiction?got limpy ED problems? Steroids and SARMS 5
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
D i got clen shakes badly Steroids and SARMS 7
V I got acne from trenbolone help me Steroids and SARMS 7
N I got acne from trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 1
M Roid rage, got in a fight at tire shop Steroids and SARMS 6
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez on the Dylan Gemelli Podcast Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez discusses SARMS and Peptides Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez's Diet Revealed: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
V would a pro hormone work for me? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 584 - Do you need a pro card? becoming IFBB Professional Steroids and SARMS 16
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - IFBB Pro : Podcast #10: Relationships in Bodybuilding ft. Lee Priest Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Condition Like a Pro! 50% Off EQ 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear AMA - Milos Sarcev : Episode 7: Antoine Vaillant's physique at the 2022 Vancouver Pro Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Introduced New IFBB PRO: Antoine Vaillant ! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Introduced New IFBB PRO: Guy Cisternino ! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Introduced New IFBB PRO: Lee Priest ! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything! Steroids and SARMS 27
BODYROIDS.COM 2020 IFBB Monsterzym Pro, Bodybuilding Open Comparison Steroids and SARMS 4
M pro hormones safe for females? Steroids and SARMS 7
C gyno from pro hormones? Steroids and SARMS 7