Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Green tea extract

rukege

Do any of you take green tea extract with your steroid cycles for its health benefits. Not only do I take it but I also take your green tea as well a couple times a day. I've read the benefits that it is a good thing for digestion and also for detoxifying the body. I've noticed a little bit of a difference but not sure if it's just me

Do any of you take green tea extract with your steroid cycles for its health benefits. Not only do I take it but I also take your green tea as well a couple times a day. I've read the benefits that it is a good thing for digestion and also for detoxifying the body. I've noticed a little bit of a difference but not sure if it's just me
I drink green tea daily but I also take green tea extract in supplements, feels great.

Green Tea extract is one of the main ingredients in N2Slin and it works great as a non-stim fatloss product.

Please check it out: www.N2Slin.com