Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym options aside from just weights

AutMot

I just sign up to a gym which has a lot of different things not just weights and machines
what are some other things that you guys do at your gyms to get in a good workout? I just want to look good I don't care about ego or being strong or any that nonsense.
I'm even willing to take some classes which are available too.

classes at a franchise gym are usually a waste of time and a joke. example if you want to do pilates or yoga you need to go to an independent studio

I just sign up to a gym which has a lot of different things not just weights and machines
what are some other things that you guys do at your gyms to get in a good workout? I just want to look good I don't care about ego or being strong or any that nonsense.
you should goto golds gym or go home

gym options usually best with pilates and yoga

Start by saying what your aims are