Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno from pro hormones?

cuddlesen

I have been using some old pro hormones that a friend gave me. The ingredients say andro and 1-dhea, the full name being androstenedione if that helps. I have been on it for a few weeks now and am noticing some nipple itching and irritation and also my pecs seem swollen like a dull pain, is that possible?

you need to just stop it man... there's no reason to even be using a pro hormone and you dont even know what you are doing... just stop using it, run a pct, get bloodwork and be thankful you stopped now...

I have been using some old pro hormones that a friend gave me. The ingredients say andro and 1-dhea, the full name being androstenedione if that helps. I have been on it for a few weeks now and am noticing some nipple itching and irritation and also my pecs seem swollen like a dull pain, is that possible?

Don't use prohormones, use sarms, they are way more safe.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z Developing gyno on cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
C Does Ostarine Cause Gyno From Receptor Chem Steroids and SARMS 22
J Can feel gyno Steroids and SARMS 19
W Would you run this if gyno prone? Steroids and SARMS 19
Meow_Wolf Gyno starting up Steroids and SARMS 25
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Chris Tuttle : Episode 73: The Best Approach for Gyno Prevention Steroids and SARMS 12
R gyno issues on low dose Steroids and SARMS 17
A ostarine gives gyno? Steroids and SARMS 12
Z Small lump is that gyno? Steroids and SARMS 15
G Gyno from sarms, warning Steroids and SARMS 11
H Prevent Gyno from coming back Steroids and SARMS 34
D Napsgear pct and gyno stacks Steroids and SARMS 10
dylangemelli Dylan Gemelli gynecomastia "gyno" surgery experience: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 13
C Nolvadex and gyno Steroids and SARMS 9
C anyone get gyno anxiety? Steroids and SARMS 7
G can I get back on cycle with a little gyno? Steroids and SARMS 7
W clomid helps gyno? Steroids and SARMS 9
T nolvadex vs letrozole for gyno Steroids and SARMS 7
S gyno after testosterone and trenbolone cycle Steroids and SARMS 8
D rad140 testolone and gyno Steroids and SARMS 8
F possible to get gyno months after cycle? Steroids and SARMS 8
B cycle update EQ gyno! Steroids and SARMS 10
R gyno help Steroids and SARMS 3
T ostarine caused my gyno help me Steroids and SARMS 1
O how much letrozole for gyno? Steroids and SARMS 1
B can ostarine give me gyno? Steroids and SARMS 2
B gyno low test after cycle Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez on the Dylan Gemelli Podcast Steroids and SARMS 14
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez discusses SARMS and Peptides Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Carolyne Marquez's Diet Revealed: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video IFBB Pro Sarah Parker discusses the dark reality of female steroid use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
V would a pro hormone work for me? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 584 - Do you need a pro card? becoming IFBB Professional Steroids and SARMS 16
W Got a hold of some pro hormones Steroids and SARMS 20
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - IFBB Pro : Podcast #10: Relationships in Bodybuilding ft. Lee Priest Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Condition Like a Pro! 50% Off EQ 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear AMA - Milos Sarcev : Episode 7: Antoine Vaillant's physique at the 2022 Vancouver Pro Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Introduced New IFBB PRO: Antoine Vaillant ! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Introduced New IFBB PRO: Guy Cisternino ! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear Introduced New IFBB PRO: Lee Priest ! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything! Steroids and SARMS 27
BODYROIDS.COM 2020 IFBB Monsterzym Pro, Bodybuilding Open Comparison Steroids and SARMS 4
M pro hormones safe for females? Steroids and SARMS 7
E How does this sarms stack effect hormones? Steroids and SARMS 17
Macedog24 The Role of Anabolic Hormones for Wound Healing in Catabolic States Steroids and SARMS 11