Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had a routine checkup today

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P.
Gold
Just wanted to make a post about blood pressure and sarms as I see many talk about it being higher, imo if that is the case you have pro hormones or oral aas not sarms.

Blood pressure was 110 over 60
Pluse was 72 beats per minute

I started my sarms cycle June 4th its july 27th and everything check out and was outstanding for me and my health. All my sarms are from our vetted source sarms.forsale

Just wanted to make a post about blood pressure and sarms as I see many talk about it being higher, imo if that is the case you have pro hormones or oral aas not sarms.

I started my sarms cycle June 4th its july 27th and everything check out and was outstanding for me and my health. All my sarms are from our vetted source sarms.forsale

Those are good BP numbers, and pulse is good. You keep pushing hard.

Those are good BP numbers, and pulse is good. You keep pushing hard.

I've never felt better, mk2866 had completely help heal a small nagging shoulder pain I had and it's pretty incredible, each day I push a bit harder and , I was excited going into my check up to see the number difference and it's even better numbers than I had 6 months ago.

yeah sarms do not effect your blood pressure, they do slightly strain cholesterol temporarily though in some cases.

also i would re-test your pulse, that number is too high for an athlete. it should be no higher than 64. maybe you tested it while you were hyped up a bit.

What was your pre numbers?

excellent bp numbers! i bet your resting heart rate is lower than that... probably closer to what steve said... still great bp numbers bro!

yeah sarms do not effect your blood pressure, they do slightly strain cholesterol temporarily though in some cases.

also i would re-test your pulse, that number is too high for an athlete. it should be no higher than 64. maybe you tested it while you were hyped up a bit.

Correct I had just got out of the gym 30 minutes prior so I knew it would be higher than typically what I would see.

People are just not good overall with keeping up on their health that many have preexisting high BP without knowing and blame it on the SARMs. Thank you for sharing your experience.

People are just not good overall with keeping up on their health that many have preexisting high BP without knowing and blame it on the SARMs. Thank you for sharing your experience.

I just wanted to clear up the misconception that sarms do this, I have always had great BP numbers, so I felt I should post that numbers are still great while on legitimate sarms as it should not spike BP.