Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hammy's not growing?

Tug700

Why are my hamstrings not growing or getting stronger compared to my quads? I have been doing squats, deadlifts, and using machines to do leg curls to try and strengthen by hamstrings but they are lagging bigtime it is embarrassing. How do I get them up because I want to compete next year.

when you have lagging parts then you obviously need to work them more but not only that, you need to find different ways to hit them ... clearly whatever you are doing is not getting the proper response so you have to get creative

most people have lagging parts. you are getting way too specific and self consious. what about the guys who only work their upper body?

Change stance on squats. Do stiff legged deadlifts, hyperextensions and concentrate on making the hamstrings do the work. Also do ham leg presses. Look it up on youtube. Wide stance at the top of the platform with toes hanging off. That'll work the hammies