Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart problems and steroids

I have bradycardia which means at rest my heart rate slows down. Sometimes it gets down to 35 beats per minute. my doctor I'm working with says as long as I don't feel anything going on I should be okay and he said to lay off the caffeine and watch for a chest pain. with all this happening I'm still a healthy 25 year old. My question is has anyone use steroids with this condition and what are my wrist

I have bradycardia which means at rest my heart rate slows down. Sometimes it gets down to 35 beats per minute. my doctor I'm working with says as long as I don't feel anything going on I should be okay and he said to lay off the caffeine and watch for a chest pain. with all this happening I'm still a healthy 25 year old. My question is has anyone use steroids with this condition and what are my wrist
Sounds like maybe you have low blood pressure or other water retention issues. I would suggest using n2guard 7caps/day if you run any cycle and consider NOT using steroids at all and using sarms which are heart safe, like cardarine gw stenabolic SR and ostarine mk.

I would not risk with steroids, but try sarms or NATURAL sarms replacement-OSTAZOL, booster of TEST, strength; CARDAZOL, booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; NUTROZOL, booster of HGH, sleeping aid

You should not use any ped of any kind under any circumstance whatsoever... take care of your health, train and diet consistently and stay monitoring your condition, period...

Your what?

Are you fat and or unfit?

Go with mild steroids.....don;'t be harsh on yourself and your body....also would recommend you to add yoga and meditation to your routine....

if y

Brother, I hate to tell you but if you have such a serious preexisting condition maybe you shouldn't be using steroids!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore Emergency #1: Tony Huge Heart Attack Steroid Cycle Steroids and SARMS 18
SteveSmi Kali Muscle heart attack Steroids and SARMS 17
K heart rate goes up on s-4 andarine Steroids and SARMS 9
C Tren stomach problems and solutions Steroids and SARMS 17
S Hgh problems and side effects Steroids and SARMS 20
K Vision problems from s4? Steroids and SARMS 19
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 447 Bodybuilders with joint problems and libido being affected by Steroids? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 431 Steroid Cycle review and low estrogen problems. Steroids and SARMS 10
N Problems after a sarm cycle Steroids and SARMS 13
P Mental problems and steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
M Problems after steroid cycle Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #379 How long to run Equipoise, skin problems on cycle and TB500 peptide Steroids and SARMS 4
C hgh and blood sugar problems Steroids and SARMS 7
M elbow problems on cycle Steroids and SARMS 9
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #359[Q/A]Deca or Test,2nd cycle,caffeine addiction?got limpy ED problems? Steroids and SARMS 5
W test cyp and erection problems Steroids and SARMS 8
G health problems on steroids Steroids and SARMS 7
B HGH injection site problems Steroids and SARMS 7
C middle aged problems Steroids and SARMS 10
G does ipamorelin cause thyroid problems? Steroids and SARMS 6
N vision problems after taking nolvadex Steroids and SARMS 8
T winstrol joint problems Steroids and SARMS 2
1 testosterone cypionate 500mgs sleeping problems Steroids and SARMS 4
K UTI problems Steroids and SARMS 1
B which steroids work for those who are recomping? Steroids and SARMS 24
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 65 - Top 5 steroids in 2023 Exposed Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 589 - Dealing with a spouse who uses steroids, how? Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video Confronting the Dangers of Unregulated Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 22
W Do you look better or worse on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 23
N getting larger with steroids and bulking up Steroids and SARMS 20
W blood pressure high on steroids Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Will you need TRT if you use steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
M steroids making me huff and puff Steroids and SARMS 20
C best steroids for appetite increase? Steroids and SARMS 24
N Worst experiences using steroids ??!! Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 581 - What steroids do you dislike? Steroids and SARMS 16
dylangemelli Video Stacking oral steroids facts and thoughts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
R how to use steroids to cut down! Steroids and SARMS 20
N Between cycle steroids? Steroids and SARMS 19
T I want a baby and to use steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
S ex army man, wants steroids Steroids and SARMS 21
R gained 40 pounds on steroids but now got issues Steroids and SARMS 21
X steroids for straight cutting Steroids and SARMS 22
F 3 steroids for recomp including tren Steroids and SARMS 22
T Best steroids to run ahead of a big cycle? Steroids and SARMS 24
dylangemelli Video Kickstarting your cycle with SARMS instead of oral steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #37 - Which Oral Steroids with HGH? by Para Pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
J using steroids for 18 weeks Steroids and SARMS 22
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
A stacking in GW with an oral steroids Steroids and SARMS 18