Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heavy breathing on clomid

Gouldar

I am dreading being on pct because of the way this clomid is making me feel! I am dealing with low energy, jittery feeling, and my nuts hurt. however what really concerns me is I am breathing super heavy when i lie on my back to watch tv. i'm on 50mg a week of just clomid and am getting worried.

where did you get your clomid.... clomid is not bad for pct whatsoever... it is if you are abusing the dose or dont have a trusted source... many people misuse it and then yes, of course its a bad idea... if used properly, its one of the keys to recovery

Clomid have alot bad sides and we dont use it , just use nolvadex . But the signs you fell is from clenbuterol or yohimbine , stop the clomid and buy real tamoxifen now

Today clomid is almost not used anymore because of alot of sides and PCT you have tamoxifen and HCG

I use clomid because I have to being on fluoxitine for depression nova and that drug fight for the same receptor clomid doesn't so its why i use it.