Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Dragonpharmastore.com

apasme

I need someone on here to get off their lazy ass and help me recover my funds i sent to dragonpharmastore.com who have completely ghosted me after i sent them money
Where is mobster and dylan and steve to help me? You guys are supposed to take care of these things. This source i got off facebook and they are supposed to be top notch but silly me for trusting them
Now i am out $2500 and really pissed off. I sent them bitcoin and now coinbase is saying they cannot reverse the transaction.

who the fuck do you think you are??? we dont do need to do a damn thing jerk off! first of all, YOU are the ignorant brainless dbag who went to facebook to buy something.. that alone speaks volumes on your ignorance.. beyond that, we are not sources, we dont get involved in any of that... we offer advice to people who need it and thats it.. you got what you deserved.. i dont feel bad whatsoever for you and i wouldnt help you if you paid me a million dollars..

Bro. This is a respected board with tons of people willing to help you but don't come on here with that nonsense, run to somewhere else. I've found everyone to be helpful and especially Dylan and Steve. Everyone is here to help but sorry for your loss, but I would vote for you to be banned with that nonsense.

Get a load this 🤡 😂😂 I am happy you got screwed over after coming on here and acting like that. I feel this is probably another troll post, in the end you got cooked and deserved it. Do us all a favor stay off the internet and delete your account on here .

I need someone on here to get off their lazy ass and help me recover my funds i sent to dragonpharmastore.com who have completely ghosted me after i sent them money
Where is mobster and dylan and steve to help me? You guys are supposed to take care of these things. This source i got off facebook and they are supposed to be top notch but silly me for trusting them
Now i am out $2500 and really pissed off. I sent them bitcoin and now coinbase is saying they cannot reverse the transaction.
Dragonpharmastore.com is not going to give you money back and we can't help you get money back

Dragonpharmastore.com should not be trusted imo

hey man, you need to listen to me closely

i don't recommend non approved sources. please in the future use napsgear.org. that is who i trust 100%. i've never once recommended dragonpharmastore or whatever. never even heard of them

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Help me please need rep Underground 46
Dason346 Need help with order trenbolone Underground 38
P Please help.. Lookin but cant find DNP Underground 25
Vision Approved Discover the best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs needs www.PuritySourceLabs.ru PSL Underground 22
H Finestgear.to review help Underground 40
J Approved WE WILL HELP YOU! FLASH ⚡️ LABS Underground 13
W napsgear contact help Underground 15
G best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs(https://www.topfitness-solution.com/ Underground 1
L Need help with getroids1.net order Underground 12
H Invictus labs help Underground 9
D Valiant pharma source help Underground 8
C anabolicfactor contact help Underground 7
ChurchBF3 PSL cycle help Underground 13
Sarms4Sale Payment Help Underground 19
H legit equipoise source help Underground 13
T winstrol injectable help Underground 5
M aromasin nolvadex help Underground 1
K dragonpharmastore.com tren put me out Underground 27
newbie07 Dragonpharmastore Underground 24
M dragonpharmastore.com fake gear confirmed Underground 32
R dragonpharmastore.com did I get hosed? Underground 32
T Not real dragon products from dragonpharmastore.com Underground 21
W Dragonpharmastore.com thickening cortical echogenicity Underground 21
N Dragonpharmastore.com is no longer good Underground 21
H Feel cheated with dragonpharmastore.com Underground 25
Y Do not use dragonpharmastore.com Underground 19
W Dragonpharmastore.com zero emails Underground 25
R Dragonpharmastore.com bunk test? Underground 19
D Out $1000 with dragonpharmastore.com Underground 19
J This source bites Dragonpharmastore.com Underground 22
J Dragonpharmastore.com lied to me Underground 21
K My review on Dragonpharmastore.com Underground 19
Y Dragonpharmastore review Underground 13
S Misunderstanding from Dragonpharmastore.com Underground 12
R 99purity.com lgd sarms is trash Underground 16
A chemyo.com sarms severe side effects Underground 20
S zphcstore.com sells fake gear 100% Underground 22
J paradigmpeptides.com is closed lol Underground 25
PCTShopRep Dragon Pharma lab results for Epithalon, Semaglutide, BPC157, TB500, Ment, Primobolan, Trenbolone and Sustanon - PCTSHOP.com Underground 0
B 99purity.com a waste of space Underground 23
PCTShopRep PCTSHOP.COM - FREE TEST CYPIONATE 250mg 10ml - Product of the Week Underground 0
M no good sarms from paradigmpeptides.com Underground 18
PCTShopRep Approved FREE TEST PROPIONATE 100 10ml VIAL w/ every order - no minimum. *PCTSHOP.COM* - PRODUCT OF THE WEEK Underground 21
C chemyo.com sarms why they suck Underground 18
J anavar is really dbol with fulmenpharma.com Underground 19
PCTShopRep Approved PCTSHOP.COM - Product of the Week: TRENBOLONE 100 10ml Vials ***SAVE 50%*** Underground 14
M still waiting zphcstore.com Underground 22
PCTShopRep Approved Epitalon 50mg and Semaglutide 5mg (DragonPharma) back in stock - WWW.PCTSHOP.COM Underground 21
N 99purity.com has fake sarms lol Underground 24
Y paradigmpeptides.com website down uh oh Underground 23