Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hematocrit Issues on Cycle

Ravenson

V.I.P.
Logger
41yo 6’2” 210lbs BF% 20.5 had blood work done in end of March and hemoglobin was 16.2 RBC 5.32 and hematocrit was 48%. At the time of this blood work I was on 400mg/wk Test Cyp Ultima-cyp 250.
After blood work upped Test to 630mg/wk and added deca with a ramp up to 350mg/wk. Had new blood work done first week of May and RBC went down to 5.08, Hematocrit went down to 46%, and hemoglobin went down to 15.9. If anything I was expecting the numbers to go higher but instead they lowered. The only thing that changed other than increasing dosage is I switched from Ultima to Nakon Cyp. Is it normal to see swings down in RBCs like this or could it be bunk gear or possibly even diet related? I have pretty much removed all red meat from diet except for the monthly Ribeye. Mainly I eat 1-2 pounds of tilapia or chicken a day. I did get a new hormone panel run last week that I’m waiting on the results for, that should answer the bunk gear question. Was just wondering if anyone has ever seen this where RBCs actually go down?

its normal for numbers to fluctuate of course man

and its normal for numbers to be off on cycle.

that is why we run cycles smart, and make sure we come off. now if you are off for a while and the numbers are still hot then that is when you worry

Thanks, I know CBCs can fluctuate a lot dependent on a lot of factors the day of the blood draw, just wasn’t expecting numbers to go down on cycle. It’s a 16wk cycle and just about to week 10 when I going to add in var 10-16 then just drop Test back to TRT and come off var and deca.
its normal for numbers to fluctuate of course man

and its normal for numbers to be off on cycle.

that is why we run cycles smart, and make sure we come off. now if you are off for a while and the numbers are still hot then that is when you worry
bk

Some people, without rhyme or reason, just have different responses, especially as they age and that could be numerous factors.. if its still off weeks after PCT, then you have more of a concern as long as its not highly out of whack before that

Some people, without rhyme or reason, just have different responses, especially as they age and that could be numerous factors.. if its still off weeks after PCT, then you have more of a concern as long as its not highly out of whack before that
Thanks so much, also thank you for all that you do with your education on PEDs. I know for me personally your vids have been a huge help.

41yo 6’2” 210lbs BF% 20.5 had blood work done in end of March and hemoglobin was 16.2 RBC 5.32 and hematocrit was 48%. At the time of this blood work I was on 400mg/wk Test Cyp Ultima-cyp 250.
After blood work upped Test to 630mg/wk and added deca with a ramp up to 350mg/wk. Had new blood work done first week of May and RBC went down to 5.08, Hematocrit went down to 46%, and hemoglobin went down to 15.9. If anything I was expecting the numbers to go higher but instead they lowered. The only thing that changed other than increasing dosage is I switched from Ultima to Nakon Cyp. Is it normal to see swings down in RBCs like this or could it be bunk gear or possibly even diet related? I have pretty much removed all red meat from diet except for the monthly Ribeye. Mainly I eat 1-2 pounds of tilapia or chicken a day. I did get a new hormone panel run last week that I’m waiting on the results for, that should answer the bunk gear question. Was just wondering if anyone has ever seen this where RBCs actually go down?
@Ravenson low RBC levels are serious and even anemic in some cases.
Why would you drop red meat when you are low on red blood cells? you're not HIGH in RBC you're LOW.

First thing, you can do this today, get some Iron start drinking iron every other day and get some n2guard and start drinking n2guad 7caps ed, you need iron and liver cleansing and organ cleanse.

The problem here is you haven't shared your log journal diary with us for us to properly judge your case. We are shooting in the dark if you want us to be honest. How can we guide you if we don't know your diet, training, supplements cardio?
So please post up your LOG journal so we can guide you on your path.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

add iron
add n2guard
add log journal NOW

FULL REVIEW REQUIRES A LOG

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

n2guard daily will be a good start with iron daily
but like the team said we need your FULL Log now

Thanks so much, also thank you for all that you do with your education on PEDs. I know for me personally your vids have been a huge help.
anytime bro.. always remember one thing.. WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT so you may have a different experience than the norm or it may be similar but what you always need to do and follow is YOUR body.. so just remember that and you will do quite well for yourself both with your gains as well as your health and longevity

@Ravenson low RBC levels are serious and even anemic in some cases.
Why would you drop red meat when you are low on red blood cells? you're not HIGH in RBC you're LOW.

First thing, you can do this today, get some Iron start drinking iron every other day and get some n2guard and start drinking n2guad 7caps ed, you need iron and liver cleansing and organ cleanse.

The problem here is you haven't shared your log journal diary with us for us to properly judge your case. We are shooting in the dark if you want us to be honest. How can we guide you if we don't know your diet, training, supplements cardio?
So please post up your LOG journal so we can guide you on your path.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
Thanks for your input though I do not agree with you that my RBCs are low, they just slightly dropped but still well within ref range. You’re right I should have been posting a log and I will get right on that but gonna take me a bit to change my short hand to something a layman can read. A little back ground on me I’m a PhD in Epidemiology so I understand all of the mechanisms behind this, just wasn’t expecting and have never heard of someone’s hematocrit or other RBCs going down on cycle and was just wondering if anyone had experienced this. One thing that also changed during this time that I hadn’t remembered until right now is during the first blood work I had been off all NSAIDs and blood thinning supps (Resveratrol, aspirin, turmeric etc.) for about 6 weeks prior to labs because I was going through a 6 week round of amnion injections in my hips. The second set of labs where the numbers went down I had been back on all those sups and meds for about 3 weeks. Probably the factor there.