Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How bad does tren wreck your mind?

BS157

if Trenbolone is so good for gains but so bad for our mind, how come they haven't come up with something that is good for both? And would that be deca-durabolin since it is similar to Trenbolone but it doesn't mess up your mind like it will? how do both of these compare when it comes to muscle and strength results versus how they mess with your mind

deca is nothing like tren at all. all deca is is testosterone without an atom which makes it less estrogen and androgenic.

if Trenbolone is so good for gains but so bad for our mind, how come they haven't come up with something that is good for both? And would that be deca-durabolin since it is similar to Trenbolone but it doesn't mess up your mind like it will? how do both of these compare when it comes to muscle and strength results versus how they mess with your mind

Trenbolone doesn't wreck your mind and not bad for brain but some guys dont know how to control themselves and lose it on tren. That was an issue before they started the trenbolone IMO.

nothing messes with your mind in the steroid world like tren does... emotionally it can cause havoc... not only can it throw you completely off in terms of being up and down but also when it comes to aggression. If you have any sort of mental instability, depression or find yourself to be very aggressive, stay a million miles away from it... deca would not have any of these kind of issues when it comes to the emotional aspect... a lot of people run tren way too high and that can be the cause of the issue.. .for others, tren is just not for them at all.. everyone is different on how it effects them but the possibilities are definitely there

Tren and deca would not be comparable in terms of the aggression and negative effects it has on your mind. Tren is well known for causing these problems in many

I actually find myself being calmer on tren with this being my first run because I am constantly keeping myself in check.

As with most things in life, don't abuse it and you will be fine. I run 200-300mg per week when I use tren and have never had issues. When I go over that, I get sides. I can still work through it because I am a mature adult but tren effects everyone differently.

As always it's an individual thing. Not every person on Tren loses the plot. It's dose dependent of course (so the 'up the tren' gets thrown out). It IS the ONLY one properly proven to have some affect (seniors on low doses for med reasons show dementia like effects).

Even milder AAS's can effect mood. In those with a lowish affinity for test can find being on ANY kind can enhance their mood. We have a few members who have the sense of being anxious. Finally, if you're on any proper meds for mental issues gear might not be for you.

Trenbolone only messes with you if you take high dosages and the high dosing was never intended by the developers of the steroid. If you use Trenbolone @ 100mg per week along with your cycle you'll get the great benefits of Tren without the bad side effects.