Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long to wait for PCT?

WongZong

Hi everyone!

I'm Wong from Vietnam, 28 years old. I use sustanon 250mg ampule every day 1 per day 5 days per week. I prepping for local show.

I needing help. Show is in 2021 due to covid19 schedule change so I wear mask and keep training. :) I don't know what people complain about. I'm going to go on PCT in 2020 end and this is my first PCT.

After my last injection of sustanon 250 how long do I wait to start PCT? I heard 5 weeks and I heard 2 months!

Very confused. 🤯

Half life of sustanon 250 is close to 21 days.
Wait 15 days after last shot and start 1st week of pct, kick start.
week 1-2 hcgenerate es 5 tabs + 60 nolvadex + 20gw + 40 ostazol
week 3-6: hcgenerate es 5 tabs + 20 nolvadex + 10gw + 30 ostazol
week 7-8: nolvadex 20mgs + 30 cardazol + 12.5mgs osta
week 9-10: nolvadex 10mgs + 40 cardazol + 12.5mgs osta

2 weeks is fine man...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

If you are using that much sust, you will have a considerable build up with the long ester inside, not sure what brand you are using if they even use test decanoate or undeca, or test/cyp as the long esters, either way, you'll need 3 weeks to clear for certain. you can begin at 2 weeks out to begin the signaling process.. I'd start at 2 weeks out as a priming phase with sust, so come the next few weeks by theory you should respond well.

For a PCT, I personally favor
Clomid 100/100/50
Tamox 60/60/40/40/20
Adex .5 E3D 4 weeks
Zinc and DHEA

Pull bloods 2 weeks after last week of PCT... if by chance you notice a delay with sex drive after PCT is done, a blast with HCG could assist at 250iu every 3 days for 2 weeks. (have tamox on stand by if you do this)

greetings in Vietnam. i think the guys above covered. remember sustanon has a super long half life deca ester attached. it will take a solid 5-6 weeks to clear. so start pct 2 weeks after last injection and run it 8 weeks

Hi everyone!

I'm Wong from Vietnam, 28 years old. I use sustanon 250mg ampule every day 1 per day 5 days per week. I prepping for local show.

I needing help. Show is in 2021 due to covid19 schedule change so I wear mask and keep training. :) I don't know what people complain about. I'm going to go on PCT in 2020 end and this is my first PCT.

After my last injection of sustanon 250 how long do I wait to start PCT? I heard 5 weeks and I heard 2 months!

Very confused. 🤯

3 weeks after last sustanon 250 shot you can start your pCT, make sure you kick start it hard with something like hcgenerate es.

There is no need to start PCT before 3 weeks because sustanon is in your system for at least 20 days. Start PCT week 3 and go for at least 10 week PCT run.

Hi everyone!

Very confused. 🤯

3 weeks after your last susanon shot you can start your PCT. PCT should be at least 8-12 weeks.

If you are using that much sust, you will have a considerable build up with the long ester inside, not sure what brand you are using if they even use test decanoate or undeca, or test/cyp as the long esters, either way, you'll need 3 weeks to clear for certain. you can begin at 2 weeks out to begin the signaling process.. I'd start at 2 weeks out as a priming phase with sust, so come the next few weeks by theory you should respond well.

For a PCT, I personally favor
Clomid 100/100/50
Tamox 60/60/40/40/20
Adex .5 E3D 4 weeks
Zinc and DHEA

Pull bloods 2 weeks after last week of PCT... if by chance you notice a delay with sex drive after PCT is done, a blast with HCG could assist at 250iu every 3 days for 2 weeks. (have tamox on stand by if you do this)

I dont want to use clomid, I hear it makes men like women.

greetings in Vietnam. i think the guys above covered. remember sustanon has a super long half life deca ester attached. it will take a solid 5-6 weeks to clear. so start pct 2 weeks after last injection and run it 8 weeks

2 weeks? shouldn't I wait longer