Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many cycles per year safe?

Metog41

If I do 2 cycles per year now what's a safe amount of cycles per year? I hear a lot of guys going into TRT so they cycle then TRT then cycle. Is that realistic.
I was just curious if i can year round it

You can blast and cruise, why not, many guys do it.

Do a cycle, take time off with TRT and repeat.

if you want to destroy your HPTA then sure go year round. lots of guys do, we got guys going on TRT in their 30's and even 20's now. it is not only silly but it is completely counter productive

If I do 2 cycles per year now what's a safe amount of cycles per year? I hear a lot of guys going into TRT so they cycle then TRT then cycle. Is that realistic.
I was just curious if i can year round it
I'm on trt and I still do 2. It's time on equals time off regardless of trt or not so you gain nothing by going on trt, but you destroy your chance of getting your natural test back and you're dependent on it for life

You can blast and cruise, why not, many guys do it.

Do a cycle, take time off with TRT and repeat.

That's not a great idea. Plenty of idiots do stupid shit then whine like bitches when they can't get a girl pregnant.

2 a year and PCT and time off is perfect

The best thing you can do is stay off cycle as long as possible. I think 1-2 cycles per year is a good number. I would not recommend "cruising" or doing self-TRT. You want to recover for as long as you can before requiring this.

you should never blast and cruise unless you actually need trt medically... its just not smart... 1-2 cycles per year is good man... then you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles as well!

depends on your age in my opinion. PCT sucks I know but younger guys should PCT until they get older

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N How many of you use test prop? Steroids and SARMS 20
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Winter Mega Sale Alert - Discount Up to 30% and Many More! Steroids and SARMS 20
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 519 - How many need to do grams of Steroids? Steroids and SARMS 15
dylangemelli Video The MANY Benefits of Cardio Training: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #386 The best supplement for your steroid cycle: taurine, liquid chlorophyll, TUDCA and many more. Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Podcast #384 – Underground Lab reviews Geneza Pharma, Euro-Pharma, XT Labs, Balkan and many more… Steroids and SARMS 10
D how many athletes use steroids? Steroids and SARMS 6
L how many meals per day? Steroids and SARMS 10
D how many Iu's of insulin post workout? Steroids and SARMS 10
B who has started a cycle and stayed on for many years? Steroids and SARMS 9
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 31 - Oral Only Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 16
T how long to wait between cycles of sarms? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Dylan Gemelli and Connor Murphy talk about their FIRST SARMS cycles and SARMS experiences Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 30 - Best Bulking Cycles for Winter with Geneza Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Running budget steroid and PED cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #11 - Pharmacom - Spring Cutting Cycles with Trenbolone Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 536 - Best and worst cycles we have ever ran Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 35 - Saving up or cheap ($400 cycles for example) budget cycles? Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 21 - Spring Cutting Cycles with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
SteveSmi Evolutionary Underground #21 - Spring Cutting Cycles with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #8 - Get Cut get Abs New Years Resolution Cycles - Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Underground 20 - New Year Resolution Cutting Cycles - Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 12
dylangemelli Video The "Pro's" steroid cycles and why you SHOULD NOT follow them: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 517 - Do you need 'kickstarters' or 'finishers' on cycles? Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 515 - Peptides - Ace-031 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 514 - Peptides - AICAR Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 513 - Peptides - HGH Fragment 176-191 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 512 - Peptides - Melanotan II (M2) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 511 - Peptides - TB500 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 510 - Peptides - Sermorelin (GRF 1-29) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 509 - Peptides - CJC-1295 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 508 - Peptides - GHRP-2 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 507 - Peptides - Hexarelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 1
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 506 - Peptides -iPamorelin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 505 - Peptides -Mechano Growth Factor (MGF) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 504 - Peptides - GHRP-6 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 503 - Peptides - IGF-1 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 502 - Peptides - HGH (human growth hormone) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 501 - SARMS - YK-11 (AK-11) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 12
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #4 - Fall Bulking Cycles with Euro Pharmacies Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 499 - SARMS - S-23 Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #3 - Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
SteveSmi Summer Recomp cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #2 Summer Oral Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 494 - SARMS - Testolone (rad140) Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects Steroids and SARMS 14
SteveSmi Approved Euro Pharma Summer Oral Cutting cycles Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #1 - Summer Cutting cycles with Euro pharma Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video The amount of time off needed in between steroid cycles: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16