Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much nuts and how often?

Nausjel

I read that nuts have a lot of good protein in them
would you recommend eating some nuts every day and how much should I be consuming?
My goals are lean bulking. My current diet is sirloin steak, chicken, cheese, rice, fruit, potatoes and broccoli

A serving a day is a good amount. Often times, they are very easy to over eat so I would portion it out so you do not over do it. Nuts can be a great addition to your diet but they are so easy to eat too much of as good as they are! Moderation is key, just like with anything else

you should cycle nuts in and out of your diet or you will develop a nut allergy. trust me happened to me

also in nature nuts are hard to find and crack open so don't eat too many at once. we didn't evolve to be squirrels . but they are very very healthy for you in moderation. the only foods humans don't need to eat in moderation generally speaking are fruits and veggies

I read that nuts have a lot of good protein in them
would you recommend eating some nuts every day and how much should I be consuming?
My goals are lean bulking. My current diet is sirloin steak, chicken, cheese, rice, fruit, potatoes and broccoli
I eat daily nuts with some walnuts and almonds mixed in

walnuts are for me daily i eat 20 of them

I can throw down on the pistachios and walnuts FR! Don't go crazy but nuts are legit broham... for sure

Another food you are missing in your diet that you can throw in for more protein is eggs. Nuts are a great option though. I recommend avoiding certain nuts though (peanuts, pistachios, cashews).