Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often can i get a cheat meal?

HeNorml

I am overweight, i weigh somewhere between 250-300 pounds. I’ve got man boobs and a gut
I'm going to start cleaning up my diet. Like today i had bread and a cheese omellete.
My question is how often can i eat a cheat meal? And how often do you eat them?

who in the world told you that you had to eat cheat meals?

you need to stick to nutritious food only going forward. do you think our ancestors sat around for the past 2M years craving junk food? of course not. the only reason people do is cause they do the whole cheat meal thing so they can't shake off the addiction. it takes 3 weeks of eating clean to change your taste buds where you won't want a cheat meal and find them disgusting. i cannot stand the smell of fast food for example cause i haven't touched it in 15+ years

I hate fast food now.if you stick to a strict diet you cannot cheat.i feel guilty if I over indulge in things now or feel like shit afterwards.if you want to loose weight you need to be disciplined.

I am overweight, i weigh somewhere between 250-300 pounds. I’ve got man boobs and a gut
I'm going to start cleaning up my diet. Like today i had bread and a cheese omellete.
My question is how often can i eat a cheat meal? And how often do you eat them?
You can do a cheat meal once a week on Sunday

cheat meal 1 time per month