Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you cook at home?

profucas

I started to eat out because I have a small family and it's just easier that way. Now we find ourselves eating out everyday. I don't even use my kitchen.
Just wanted to hear how often do you cook at home percentage-wise versus going out and eating.

i understand most people are entitled and lazy in America especially so i don't mean to upset or trigger people when i say this BUT you should always cook at home your meals. there is zero reason to ever eat out and have some tatted up ex felon who hasn't washed their hands in a week cooking your food.

it doesn't take any particular skill to cook your own food. you are already being lazy buying food from a supermarket in the first place. the least you can do is cook it. you save money in the process, are in control of what you are putting in your body, and you save time too.

I started to eat out because I have a small family and it's just easier that way. Now we find ourselves eating out everyday. I don't even use my kitchen.
Just wanted to hear how often do you cook at home percentage-wise versus going out and eating.
i cook at home daily only eating at home

50/50 sometimes cook sometimes out

It depends on what I am doing regarding fasting but I will cook on Sunday for my week of lunches and then make dinner at home everyday. If I am fasting, I do not do the lunches.

Only eat out on date night sometimes and that will usually be a steak and seafood of some kind, only eat food either me or my woman prepare,cook/prepare my lunches for work night before..I like to know exactly what I'm eating.