Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hurting as I age

I’m a 51 year old powerlifter, been doing this seriously for 20 years and can bench over 400 and squat 550+ no problem. Those aren’t going to impress some of you on here but I’m really happy with those lifts, the issue is now I have spine issues and my back and neck have started hurting daily. Which supps should I take?

you need to do several things asap

1. hot yoga
2. inversion table
3. n2jointrx
4. rest

you obviously have slipped and herniated discs going on.

I know you don't want to hear it but I would suggest more rest first. It is hard not to train when we love it but the body needs a break. As for healing and recovery these are some things that can help:

-Ostarine
-HGH
-Nutrobal
-krill oil
-N2JointRX

I am fifty-two. I have issues as well, luckily not with my spine. My wife has three slipped slipped disks, one of which is herniated with a tear, so I know what kind of pain you are dealing with. We both take liquid turmeric which helps with inflammation. Perhaps it could help you as well. I wish you well.

Attachments

• turmeric.png
    turmeric.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 47
If youre having spine and back problems id suggest laying off the squats and deadlifts. Thetes nothing you can take for back problems unfortunately. I know. Ive had back issues for many years.