Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

husband in hospital, losing motivation

Blana38

So the love of my life is in the hospital and i've lost all motivation to exercise, sleep, eat or do anything constructive with my time. i just watch tv and kill time, i am forced to keep working or lose our insurance. I know he will be okay but i am very upset, how do you keep working out through rough times?

Start slow, do some push ups, sit ups and stretch, simple stuff you can do at home to get back into it first.

try and get in great shape so when he is released out of the hospital he will come home to someone at their peak

when things are rough, im stressed, angry, upset, whatever the case may be, i always want to work out... thats the best stress relief i can think of... riding my harley helps clear my head and obviously weed does but working out is always at the very top of the list to help with stress relief... its something that can at least take your mind off things for a bit..

use it as motivation. it’s easier said than done but you’re going to have to find it in you.