Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want to use clenbuterol

I know everyone asks this and you all seem to hate the stuff but can you tell me the truth about why clen is so hated? Clenbuterol has been used by britney spears, and so many other singers and celebrities to help them lose weight so why can't i use it? I really need to burn fat and it is either that or hydroxycut, lipoflame or clen.

LMFAO... did you really just say britney spears used clenbuterol? seriously, did i read that correctly??? LMFAO... im going to fall out of my chair... the craziest of them all and you use her for an example???? clen is fucking dangerous and not only that... you cant use it long term... so then what when you can only use it a short time? you caused yourself short and long term damage and for what??? smfh...

a lot of celebrities used clen back in the day that is how it got popular

my advice is go ahead and use it. i've used it twice and i could not stand the side effects and i learned the hard way on my own so go for it and see for yourself.

Simply because it is dangerous and the side effects are awful compared to more modern ways to lose fat. You will get heartburn, the shakes, insomnia, cramps, etc. Those are just some. Plus, it is just flat out nasty on your heart health. Cardarine and N2Slin would be a much better combo.

First time I've ever heard britney spears used as an example of making a good decision. I'll just leave it at that