Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injection sites

DrewL

First post... lengthy user of SARMS, recently introduced nasal peptides, now my source is offering tesamorelin which after researching I’m excited about. Previous peptides were taken nasaly, however everything I’ve read indicates tesamorelin is only effective injected. I’ve always been a big pussy when it comes to needles but I’m willing to overcome the irrational phobia beyond upper arm injections. My question is 1) has anybody here used tesamorelin and 2) is this effective only when injected below the naval (that weirds me out but again, I’m willing to deal with it for what I’ve read in the research).

First post... lengthy user of SARMS, recently introduced nasal peptides, now my source is offering tesamorelin which after researching I’m excited about. Previous peptides were taken nasaly, however everything I’ve read indicates tesamorelin is only effective injected. I’ve always been a big pussy when it comes to needles but I’m willing to overcome the irrational phobia beyond upper arm injections. My question is 1) has anybody here used tesamorelin and 2) is this effective only when injected below the naval (that weirds me out but again, I’m willing to deal with it for what I’ve read in the research).

tesamorelin is kind of an HGH-alternatives, they give it to HIV patients now. I don't think it works nasally, and why? just subQ it under your stomach fat.

answers
1) I used samorelin which is a derivative of tesamorelin it was good but only when I stacked it with other peptides igf-1 and sarms
2) yes subQ injections are effective, you use an insulin pin to inject under the belly button but way lower like your lower abs (the fat part)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Alternate injection sites Steroids and SARMS 18
Jose Cansacko Alternate injection sites Steroids and SARMS 18
B Ulab HGH injection via HGH pen?? Steroids and SARMS 21
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain) Steroids and SARMS 17
U Larger cycle injection schedule Steroids and SARMS 20
G Non injection steroid options Steroids and SARMS 23
P Odd injection spots? Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 469 Reduce appetite on Steroids and Swelling at the injection site. Steroids and SARMS 18
P post injection pain? Steroids and SARMS 19
Vision Proviron (Mesterolone) was used as INJECTION as an anti-depressant, not just oral Steroids and SARMS 9
MuadDeeb Does an NPP injection typically burn? Steroids and SARMS 18
M Bad injection or something else? Steroids and SARMS 14
B Post injection lump help Steroids and SARMS 14
RichVerner Huge lump above buttcrack from injection oil won't go away!!!!!!!! Steroids and SARMS 9
RichVerner Glute injection isn't sore at all????? Steroids and SARMS 19
M deca injection schedule Steroids and SARMS 9
B first injection horrible pain Steroids and SARMS 11
H injection needle rotation Steroids and SARMS 8
MONSTRO Got a lump after injection. What should do? Steroids and SARMS 9
S abscess after injection Steroids and SARMS 14
B HGH injection site problems Steroids and SARMS 7
J I missed TRT injection help! Steroids and SARMS 10
M HGH injection problem Steroids and SARMS 7
A weird feeling during injection Steroids and SARMS 7
H subQ injection of HCG redness and rash Steroids and SARMS 7
J lump post injection won't go away what to do? Steroids and SARMS 1
dylangemelli Video Beware of steroid influencers and steroid dealers on social media sites!!! A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
dylangemelli Video Avoiding Sarms Scams [FAKE SARMS REVIEW SITES] A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
danshep89 Steroids Confused about pricing on trusted sites Steroids and SARMS 21
SteveSmi fake sites selling gear? Steroids and SARMS 19