Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

intermittent fasting and ketones

Vangar

I'm a female and I have followed intermittent fasting for a while and also the low carb/high fat principled diet. My calorie intake daily is 1200 and very little of that is carbs which is good for me. is this something to worry about? my concern is having too many ketones and what dangers there might be.

I'm a female and I have followed intermittent fasting for a while and also the low carb/high fat principled diet. My calorie intake daily is 1200 and very little of that is carbs which is good for me. is this something to worry about? my concern is having too many ketones and what dangers there might be.

Too many ketones isn't dangerous unless you have a serious medical condition, if you're fairly average you won't have issues. Millions of people are or were no atkins and low carbs.

Do you have any issues? There's your answer.

RTA is a condition where the kidneys fail to excrete acids into the urine, so that makes your blood too acidic. some doctors think this can happen from intermittent fasting because the person is in ketosis during this, but if you look at these cases they had nothing to do with diet at all and everything to do with genetics. i challenge anyone on here to show me one case that had any connection to fasting.

it would be like someone running a cycle who is obese 400 pounds and then getting a heart attack then blaming the steroids for it lol