Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro - Mav buzzing the tower

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey ladies and gents. Just wanted to introduce myself as I am diving back in. I was a very active member of the original anabolex, good god, like 15 years ago or so. Yes, I am old now. Back then I was an informed and very knowledgeable aesthetic user of AS after years of competitive athleticism. These days I am interested in HRT because, well, it's about that time LOL

It's been 15'ish years since I used AS, but I have maintained great shape and strength naturally, but with the last year everything muscle mass and recovery started to decline. Increased occurrences of tendonitis (shit that sucks) and fatigue. I had my levels tested and they are lower than I would like, but as mist of you know the "levels" the doc deems deficient are bull shit and totally subjective.

Therefore went to a solid endocrinologist and who did a complete workup. I am meeting with him this week to review, but I am highly confident I can obtain quality gear here from quality sources for a fraction of the price he will charge.

Even I can get test from him at a decent price, I still want to get primo and anavar (as it was by far my fav stack back in the day). That shit rocks.

Anyway...I am not newbie around AS, in fact, I probably forgot more than most will ever know, BUT I have been out of the circle for a LONG time. I had to google SARMS :) No idea what that shit is!! LOL

I will be seeing you around. Thanks in advance for your help.

-Mav

Did a bunch of research and I have to say, I feel like a newbie again, so I am rethinking the "...I forgot more than most will know..." comments. Yikes! Things are very different these days when it comes to gear on MANY levels. While I still know a lot about AS, there are so many new compounds it is making my head spin.

Sadly, I cannot find the brand name gear I used to buy. Do you recall the says of Sustanon preloads?!!? Those must have died out with Guns-n-Roses and rollerblades.

It seems "underground" labs many trust have popped up to fill the void, but it is just not what I am used to. Back in the day, I was able to buy gear injectables in amps and tabs in Pharma grade blister packs. It seems if I find them, there is a high likelihood they are counterfeit. Sad.

Just going to stick around and read until this new world sinks in I guess.

Is there an old man thread on this piece? Guys over 50 who still think and feel like they are 25? That would be great 👍

Hey ladies and gents. Just wanted to introduce myself as I am diving back in. I was a very active member of the original anabolex, good god, like 15 years ago or so. Yes, I am old now. Back then I was an informed and very knowledgeable aesthetic user of AS after years of competitive athleticism. These days I am interested in HRT because, well, it's about that time LOL

It's been 15'ish years since I used AS, but I have maintained great shape and strength naturally, but with the last year everything muscle mass and recovery started to decline. Increased occurrences of tendonitis (shit that sucks) and fatigue. I had my levels tested and they are lower than I would like, but as mist of you know the "levels" the doc deems deficient are bull shit and totally subjective.

Therefore went to a solid endocrinologist and who did a complete workup. I am meeting with him this week to review, but I am highly confident I can obtain quality gear here from quality sources for a fraction of the price he will charge.

Even I can get test from him at a decent price, I still want to get primo and anavar (as it was by far my fav stack back in the day). That shit rocks.

Anyway...I am not newbie around AS, in fact, I probably forgot more than most will ever know, BUT I have been out of the circle for a LONG time. I had to google SARMS :) No idea what that shit is!! LOL

-Mav
Welcome back and good to see you here dude.

good sarms info for you

Welcome to the Anabolex Family.
Glad to see another VIP here.

-Mav
Got that right Mav