Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro

Dodge

What's up guys. Wasnt sure where to post my introduction info. Figured this was as good a place as any. I'm 49 years old. 5'9" 170 lbs but gaining (finally). Been on trt for almost a year after I found out I had low t possibly due to hepatitis c even after I took the med protocol and had it cleared from my body. I've been in addiction recovery for 2 years now and continue to get healthy through diet, exercise, and vitamins/supplements. I'm here primarily looking for good, honest advice about nutrition, resistance training, and the possibility of safely augmenting my trt. Sorry for the long wind but this is an introduction. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

What's up guys. Wasnt sure where to post my introduction info. Figured this was as good a place as any. I'm 49 years old. 5'9" 170 lbs but gaining (finally). Been on trt for almost a year after I found out I had low t possibly due to hepatitis c even after I took the med protocol and had it cleared from my body. I've been in addiction recovery for 2 years now and continue to get healthy through diet, exercise, and vitamins/supplements. I'm here primarily looking for good, honest advice about nutrition, resistance training, and the possibility of safely augmenting my trt. Sorry for the long wind but this is an introduction. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Wlecome to anabolex bro.

We are here for you and will help you.

Welcome to Anabolex!

TRT guys always welcome, any questions you have we are here.

Start by reading our articles

Buddy just please listen to our podcast weekly and you will learn about the lifestyle and the consequences of the choices you have made.

Main Podcast Page