Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intro

dagger44

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum . I have been on TRT for 10 years and have done a few cycles. I have now decided to do a tren cycle for the 1st time..started researching last summer but not long after I had to have a surgery so things were put on hold. Then of course with the lockdown and gyms closing etc. That said I'm back researching again and would be interested in any advice that comes my way! Thanks in advance

Hey guys! I'm new to this forum . I have been on TRT for 10 years and have done a few cycles. I have now decided to do a tren cycle for the 1st time..started researching last summer but not long after I had to have a surgery so things were put on hold. Then of course with the lockdown and gyms closing etc. That said I'm back researching again and would be interested in any advice that comes my way! Thanks in advance
Welcome to Anabolex!

Trenbolone can be the way. 300mgs of trenbolone /week with 7caps n2guard try it.

into and straight to trenbolone
400mgs trenbolone start with that

sounds good, ask anything you need