Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

irregular heartbeat and fasting

I have had an irregular heart beat since I was a teenager. I guess everytime i went in for a checkup the doctor would tell me that. i was diagnosed with atrial fibrilllation and I am at risk for arrhythmia where i get chest pains and dizziness if i get too excited. would fasting be bad for me in this situation?

I have had an irregular heart beat since I was a teenager. I guess everytime i went in for a checkup the doctor would tell me that. i was diagnosed with atrial fibrilllation and I am at risk for arrhythmia where i get chest pains and dizziness if i get too excited. would fasting be bad for me in this situation?

Start with short fasts and see. Take electrolytes and try 24 hour fast to begin. (water fast)

prolong fasting causes a rise in norepineephrine, that is the fight or flight response. chasing/looking for food, running away from predators, etc. so whether you are at risk for an issue depends on your own health here. if you are out of shape i don't recommend prolong fasting unless you are extremely monitored and on top of this stuff. even me being in shape, my resting heart rate tends to jump some mornings 20-25 points while i am a few days into a long fast, again this is my body helping me go find food or fight for my life.

now short fasting it will not be an issue. that is fasting under 24 hours

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org 588 - New studies on Fasting Benefits - longevity Steroids and SARMS 21
R Long water fasting and sarms Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 32 - Fasting strategies, bulking and cutting Steroids and SARMS 15
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org Episode 442 IIFYM, Fasting, Organic foods, Oils, and many Diet myths busted. Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Evolutionary Radio Episode #410 Morning Depression, Night Anxiety And New Fasting Methods. Steroids and SARMS 12
B Fasting on MK677 Steroids and SARMS 13
S heartburn cured from fasting? Steroids and SARMS 4
M is fasting something new? Steroids and SARMS 6
S fasting and the thyroid Steroids and SARMS 5
V intermittent fasting and ketones Steroids and SARMS 5
D does fasting burn lean muscle? Steroids and SARMS 10
J nausea while fasting Steroids and SARMS 6
M have a hard time fasting due to insulin resistance? Steroids and SARMS 7
M tough time getting into ketosis when fasting Steroids and SARMS 6
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #364-Big Fasting Diet Episode (no food 19days?!?!) Steroids and SARMS 7
M bone broth okay while fasting? Steroids and SARMS 6
G fasting while working night shift Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #355 – Hater comments on YT: Testosterone,Fasting,Ric Drasin,Death Cycles Steroids and SARMS 6
C first time fasting Steroids and SARMS 9
K fasting for 24 hours Steroids and SARMS 16
P how much weight can i lose when fasting? Steroids and SARMS 8
G fasting every other day Steroids and SARMS 11
D fasting during season Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary Podcast #331[Q&A]Steroid users and prostate – dangers! fasting and more Steroids and SARMS 6
W intermittent fasting on steroids? Steroids and SARMS 9
T can fasting increase HGH? Steroids and SARMS 1