Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is balkan a good lab or fake?

bro...real balkan is good...but a lot of FAKE and counterfeit balkan on the market...thats the issue...they too huge

in terms of general, if you have access to legit balkan it should be OK
But recent changes made on anabolic lab.. made me think about them...
And balkan is most the faked brand recently... I heard some producer did 3M amps from first hand.
and in some east european countries, they make big balkan fake operations...
i used that brand many years with no problem.. i never bought fake one since my source was very close to the factory.

But now i don't have that connections anymore, and i personally know market is full of balkan fakes.

Plus, there's a story, SIMEC did a mistake for testing their Test E.. (btw Simec must be very serious labs that can not make that type of mistakes) and then weeks later, they said they did a big mistake.. hey, they are very serious laboratory that performs forensic analyses and they notice that they did mistake weeks later... i don't blame anybody but it sounds very suspicious me even for real balkan amps..

in terms of general, if you have access to legit balkan it should be OK
But recent changes made on anabolic lab.. made me think about them...
And balkan is most the faked brand recently... I heard some producer did 3M amps from first hand.
and in some east european countries, they make big balkan fake operations...
i used that brand many years with no problem.. i never bought fake one since my source was very close to the factory.

But now i don't have that connections anymore, and i personally know market is full of balkan fakes.

Plus, there's a story, SIMEC did a mistake for testing their Test E.. (btw Simec must be very serious labs that can not make that type of mistakes) and then weeks later, they said they did a big mistake.. hey, they are very serious laboratory that performs forensic analyses and they notice that they did mistake weeks later... i don't blame anybody but it sounds very suspicious me even for real balkan amps..

bro SIMEC was like bribed you mean?

no, of course i can not blame anyone.. especially i have zero evidence and it's trusted forensic located in Switzerland.

But in the other hand, some gigantic players of the game's product tested under-dosed. And the analyze made by a forensic level globally accredited lab... and weeks later they say it was a calculation error.
if this calculation error made by a swiss forensic lab.. and published... and it took weeks to fix the calculation error. It looks like we witnessed very extraordinary moment.

In this moment, i change my POV

1- If i was owner / investor / manager of a legit GMP pharmaceutical manifacturer with huge amount of cash was accumulated in my pockets from roid users. I fix the issue... it's a mistake of my workers or swiss guys, or publishers of reports.. no difference, i fix it for sure... Because i bet i have enough money than swiss guys to fix it. and this is business for me.

2- If i was owner/manager of a pharmaceutical analysis company, probably. For sure i double check all anayses we did. Especially if i operate an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory. Probably the calculations will be checking 2 or probably 3 people as Standart Operation Procedures.

3- I have no idea how can it be possible to manufacture OVERDOSE or UNDERDOSE by a licensed GMP factory.

I'm not telling you anything. If you ask my personal opinion, i use balkan if i have access that is manifactured by legit manifacturer.. even if it's underdosed it's still 100% fine for me. 100 times better than using gear made by people who is probably failed in chem or biology exam in high school.

But these questions are still exists for me.. maybe other people here helps me to understand this situation better... :rolleyes:

Well, I can tell you that the Balkan Cypionate 10ml vials that domestic-supply.com carries are legit in that it’s accurately dosed. My blood work shows Test #’s in the same range as when I was injecting the Cyp I get legally from my local pharmacy. (I’m on TRT).

Well, I can tell you that the Balkan Cypionate 10ml vials that domestic-supply.com carries are legit in that it’s accurately dosed. My blood work shows Test #’s in the same range as when I was injecting the Cyp I get legally from my local pharmacy. (I’m on TRT).
very informative answer... thank you