Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is nandrolone the same thing as deca napsgear?

Avitype

I had a question, i am on napsgear website and browsing what they have to offer
I came across one called nandrolone, is that the same thing as deca durabolin and what are the differences? Also what is NPP vs. deca difference, i heard NPP is not as good but wasn’t sure. I’m still learning the names

I came across one called nandrolone, is that the same thing as deca durabolin and what are the differences? Also what is NPP vs. deca difference, i heard NPP is not as good but wasn’t sure. I’m still learning the names
nandrolone is deca durabolin

nandrolone decanoate = deca durabolin

NPP is a short ester of nandrolone aka phenylpropionate

I suggest deca over NPP myself

When in doubt a search of our articles helps. GH has you covered.

When in doubt a search of our articles helps. GH has you covered.

The Answer is Nothingmuch deferent. Nandrolone decanoate, sold under the brand name Deca-Durabolin.
What you heard NPP is not good??? Whoever promoted that info is FALSE?
I will the break down as simple as possible,
Specifically, when it comes to gains, Deca Durabolin is the better option.

The main difference between these two products lies in their chemical structure and how they work to produce gains (or losses). Deca works by increasing nitrogen retention, which helps increase protein synthesis so your body can build up more lean muscle mass while you are working out.

NPP works by mimicking the effects of naturally occurring progesterone in your body. This hormone also has an anti-estrogenic effect, which means it helps reduce the amount of estrogen in your body.

Deca increases gains by helping your body hold more nitrogen and reducing estrogen. NPP does not have the same anti-estrogenic effects as Deca, so it may be less effective at helping you achieve gains.

As for Bulk Gains DECA is better option

As far for lean gains NPP great for cutting too as it's good at preserving muscle under a calorie restriction. I will let you be the Judge if you have decided to run a cycle NPP or DECA

Thanks.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!