Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Issues with occasional insomnia from cycle

Herbal supplements, dietary supplements, and many bodybuilding supplement threads questions and answers with articles.

juanrico

Growing Newb
Heys guys. New to this forum. Ive been running a modest cycle of Test and Deca for about 10 weeks now. My first cycle in about 10 years, and Ive been doing great in the gym, but have been struggling with insomnia 2-3 times a week and sometimes more.

I don't normally have issues going to sleep, but I keep waking up too early on some mornings, and can't always fall back asleep. I have tried darkening the room, keeping it cooler, and taking 5-10 mg/s of Melatonin, and even trying N2Sleep. And none completely take care of this issue.

Any advice on what I can do? Also, Is N2Sleep considered time release?

there are a number of reasons why people get insmonia issues on cycle

the bottom line is if you have existing sleep issues then going on cycle will make them worse in 90% of situations

you can lower the sides by lowering the dosages and using n2sleep

in the end my friend it might be time to stop the cycle. 10 weeks + esters is a long time on and who cares if you stop. losing sleep is gonna hurt you in the end

Heys guys. New to this forum. Ive been running a modest cycle of Test and Deca for about 10 weeks now. My first cycle in about 10 years, and Ive been doing great in the gym, but have been struggling with insomnia 2-3 times a week and sometimes more.

I don't normally have issues going to sleep, but I keep waking up too early on some mornings, and can't always fall back asleep. I have tried darkening the room, keeping it cooler, and taking 5-10 mg/s of Melatonin, and even trying N2Sleep. And none completely take care of this issue.

Welcome to Anabolex!

Cycle insomnia happens to many guys you're not alone. High androgen levels and high testosterone make you hyper and strong, so hard to sleep.

Here is what I do, as I got the same issue as you.

Before bed sleeping Stack:
  • 2 bags of sleeping tea (has valerian root and sleeping herbs) - you can get the tea cheap online, most sleeping teas same formula > sip the tea for 10-15min after the cbd below
  • 2 caps of n2sleep (1 cap 1 hour before bed, 1 cap right before bed)
  • 2 caps nutrozol 677 (1 cap 1 hour before bed, 1 cap right before bed)
  • 50mgs of CBD full spectrum oil (you can get a bottle anywhere it's cheap, put it under your tongue)
If you do the above sleeping stack, you'll fall asleep well.

Welcome to Anabolex!

Cycle insomnia happens to many guys you're not alone. High androgen levels and high testosterone make you hyper and strong, so hard to sleep.

• 2 bags of sleeping tea (has valerian root and sleeping herbs) - you can get the tea cheap online, most sleeping teas same formula > sip the tea for 10-15min after the cbd below
  • 50mgs of CBD full spectrum oil (you can get a bottle anywhere it's cheap, put it under your tongue)
Just wanted to add, if you can control your appetite before bed.

12.5mgs of nutrobal mk677 can help too.

I've fixed a lot of sleep issues using n2sleep, nutrozol 677 and CBD full spectrum oil, try the stack

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

You guys are absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for the advice!

Quick Question. nutrozol 677 is not over the counter?

Side Note: This is my first cycle in 10 years. Quit for a few years due to losing two friends to abuse from gear. They were stupid about it, and had heart failure. One friend left 4 kids behind. So, I’m trying to do things right!

Welcome to Anabolex!

Thanks so much! The welcoming has been great!

There are probably more questions that answers...for example, do you drink coffee or cafeinated drinks before going to bed? Do you eat late or heavy at night? When you say you wake up at night, is it to use the toilet, then you find it hard to fall asleep afterwards? Are you anxious about anything? Do you have a history of anxiety or any other mental health concern? Looking for a quick magic pill may nit always be the answer, but like many have suggested if it works for you, then you're alright. However, if you have mental health challenges, then counselling may be advised.
Welcome to Anabolex and Goodluck.

It happens to me intermittently throughout every cycle. Just one of the things I have learned to deal with.