Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Itchy bumps when injecting

Nickn

I'm using a carrier oil that my source says is grape seed. I don't think I've ever used this type of carrier oil before but it's giving me some red bumps when I'm injecting. It's nothing painful or serious. My question is though is it okay for me to continue using it or does it cause any type of other long-term problem. It's equipoise EQ

If you are getting allergic reactions to it you should stop man... Thats not wise at all.. Clearly you are not agreeing with the carrier oil... You can email Greg at domestic supply as he can be of assistance to get you on the right products... domestic-supply.com

Greg at domestic supply can help you with anything you need. He is so helpful with everyone especially when it comes to figuring out what is going to work best for them! He will take excellent care of you

I have never had an issue with GSO but what you can do is ask your source what carrier they use next time. Find a good source like Domestic-Supply that will be transparent with you